M1-M3 Wars back.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Musuyajin, May 27, 2017.

1. Musuyajin

Musuyajin New Member

We should bring back the lower tier level wars back.

Any new players who will finally get trough M1, will have to start facing M33s immediately do to the wars not being made for lower levels; removing any PVP potential untill they actually reach M33; And let's face it not being able to PVP in a game which was made for it, kinda makes the time feel a lot longer...

2. Cocidious

Cocidious Member

since you are able to get to m33 in a day or less, its hard to justify the support required to put it back in and then ensure it is not filled by hackers and such when they could be doing other things.

3. Musuyajin

Musuyajin New Member

I'd have to disagree with the fear of development and completing the game by reasons such as ''hackers'' and the fact that levels are easier; Farming is a thing, but PVP stays the big part, and it's another way to have lower players get gold by assisting wars, instead of having to beg for pills.

4. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

I fear it would be abused by sitters immediately just like the M33 war. Rather than having a fair pvp experience and a chance to get to know that aspect of the game better I'd wager It'll be a very one sided fight for new players just passing through the levels. Not to mention most don't stay the same level long enough to get much out of lower tier wars. M1-M3 War would have sitters but most wars beyond that would be completely empty most of the time except for M33 and God wars. M1-M3 war is just something for higher lvls who are tired of God war to revert to because they can probably destroy most anyone in a lower level war by making low level gear that is far above the expectations for most players at that level. It's more likely to discourage new players rather than motivate them to keep pushing. That's why I tend to disagree with this idea.

Cocidious likes this.
  5. Cocidious

Cocidious Member

In 12sky1 where it could take weeks for a single level and you actually spent months grinding out the master levels these wars had a legit reason to be in the game. when they took the patern from 12sky1 and used it for 12sky2 they kept allot of the same game fetchers but increased the leveling speed allot to try and keep the interest of the non super hardcore players. things like lower level wars just don't have a practical application when you don't spend enough time there. you can get to g4 5 or 6 times in the time it took to reach master 3 or 4 :p

6. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

Ya it took super long to level on 12sky1. Especially before Colgu Cave came around. I can remember on Devotion Server when Guan went into intensive training for a while and I finally reached M1. It took me forever before I finally decided to get motivated and hit M2 because leveling was so slow. Then Colgu came around and it was a significantly better but it still took a lot longer and it wasn't as easy to make money in my opinion. So affording Colgu tickets as well as new gear was harsh. That's why so many people were in Yanggok all day hunting for drops. I can remember how it felt to finally get a Colgu ticket to drop. I don't have a proper meme to post that symbolizes the joy I felt but just imagine Charlie Sheen stumbling upon a giant mountain made out of a mysterious white powder substance. You get the picture. Now imagine the exact opposite feeling when you realize you're not wearing a pet that can auto pick up and you die before you can pick up the drop so some enemy gets it instead. Then imagine the feeling you get when you are wearing a pet that can auto pick up and an enemy ghosts you but they're no where around when you die and a Colgu ticket happened to drop off you with no one in sight so you sit there for a while until your pet picks it up. So many good times in 12sky1 Yanngok. :)

Cocidious likes this.