Luring mobs to kill Others

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Strife3, May 21, 2021.

1. Strife3

Strife3 New Member

Ok I know this is a pvp game, I dont mind being Kill by players,. what I do mind is people luring mobs in order to sabatage leveling.

I was Toph on Cora, I left when the leader of ethernals kicked me out for having a Bell when everyone else has one. I did say i was gonna kill two guild member for luring mobs on me.

On the Bell side my newly formed Guild being targeted by a Cora named RAVENAL over a mistake in chat by one person and myself not being at the keys when the Bell race leader said something. I have no clue what started this crap but this needs to stop. A big reason people leave games is for crap like this, it becomes no fun.

2. kazuyap0556

kazuyap0556 New Member

3. Coritas2204

Coritas2204 New Member

Toph man you wanted more what map are free for pvp, another we didn't help you with teams, I killed you there in the core you were you logged in your bell to complain that we killed your bell, you instead of leveling your heart stayed longer in the your bell, we all have bells here and we play coritas we focus on our main character, we know the name of all the bells of the coras, attacked cora no longer plays with us, another Toph and Zellex where are the items we lend to you coras staff D 55+4 among other items are they really going to steal?