LR classes.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Coffey, Mar 5, 2016.

1. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

hp healers are fine and definitely viable. make sure to have a nice upgraded jetpack to make sure you can still use skills/spells and aren't stuck being crit

the xclass mage tanks use melee and force armors. the only thing they miss is the class buff for damage/range. trying to do damage in the melee armor probably wouldn't really happen,maybe some sharp armor or something though.

2. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

So I imagine a hidden soldier with the cash shop cooldown potion will have 0 skill delay on fast shot right? so you can just spam it non-stop?

Not too sure how high their killing potential is on the new server, if 40% atk from accessories, burst potions and a +4/5 int 50 weap(or a scumbag high rolled box weapon) and cs ammo is enough.

3. Coffey

Coffey Member

Wait, i just realized, aren't Holy Force usable with ANY weapon, including knives?

4. NINJAFoxHound

NINJAFoxHound Well-Known Member

They are.
    Holy Chandra's skills (heals) though, require a staff.

Archrome likes this.
  5. LavsNexus

LavsNexus New Member

guys, just made my magic x miller... so how do i go about this? do i change jobs to miller when i reach 30 or have all my Force 30/30 first? i really dont know how... please help... thanks!