Long shot question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VOXiSClix, Jan 12, 2021.

1. VOXiSClix

VOXiSClix New Member

Hello everyone

Some may recognize me, some may not. In any event, I have a question/request to make.

Does anyone here, by any chance, have a HD render of my iconic set that I used when I was playing this game? The set in question used the following items:

Black and red flower hoodie
    Demonic Eyes
    Flat Nose
    I think the mouth was called ”pucker”. It’s basically like ”/”
    Black Diezel pants
    Red RF bout gloves
    Red high tops
    Cross chain
    Lionheart top, the one with the red and black striped shirt.
    Gunmetal chain

if not, does anyone have all of these items to recreate a HD render of it? We used to do it on the pirate map but maybe there’s a better method now. The pose used was the last few frames of the /comeon command, where the head is tilted a tad bit and the hand is already put down. Preferably the screenshot would be taken by someone that can max anti-aliasing on the graphics card for best possible quality.

i’d be forever grateful if someone could recreate this for me. I could render it myself, I just need the screenshot.

thanks in advance.

/ [CA]Clix from RF EU (OGP)

2. oTedd

oTedd Member

I'll see what I can do for you chief.

3. oTedd

oTedd Member

upload_2021-1-12_19-22-15.png [​IMG]
    Like this? If naw, lemme know. ion know how to do all that HD rendering ****, but I can take easy screenz

4. VOXiSClix

VOXiSClix New Member

Holy **** yes exactly that!

the way to make HD screens is that you stand on the right side of the ship, and you get someone to go behind the ship so that the character takes up more of the screen. Another method is the trainmap, the one being screenshotted stands on the sign in the middle, and the one taking it runs all the way into the background.

Another point is that you need to up the anti-aliasing setting on your graphics card. Right now the edges of the character is very jagged.

as a matter of fact, post your steamname, and add me ingame: KoreanClix

I can take the screenshot as I know all that needs to be done to get a highquality picture. I’m at work right now (02:45 AM in Sweden) so we’ll have to talk about when we could arrange this if it’s not too much of a hassle for you.

you have no idea how grateful I am for this!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  5. oTedd

oTedd Member

No problem, you were a CA back in the golden days so i'm all for helpin you out.
    Added you ingame, and, i don't have a steam so it's probably better you add me on discord, Vic#5567
    Lemme know when to log on for my modeling gig n i can hook you up with some sexy poses.

6. VOXiSClix

VOXiSClix New Member

I’ll be home in a few minutes. I’ll add you up.

7. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Welcome back!

If you have any questions or want to give me your input/knowledge as your role in the early stages of Rumble Fighter, you can also hit me up on Discord.

8. VOXiSClix

VOXiSClix New Member

Thanks, I’m not really ”back” though and probably never will be. EU community is non-existant and the netcode is way too outdated for me to be able to play with you guys, despite having 100/100 fiber. I do however lurk sometimes just to see what’s going on.

I’ve joined the discord under ”KoreanClix”, goon#3073. If you yourself have any questions, feel free to drop a message. RF will always have a special place in my heart. Fun to see that there’s people that still care about this game, but boy does it need massive changes for it to be even remotely relevant..