Linked Scroll - Showcase

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheFuzionBranz, Apr 7, 2021.

1. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I clapped someone who has linked scroll with my old school scroll.

what suck player is he?

3. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

Oh cool, so know the point that actually matters where did you get that gladiator set from? Last time I checked u didn’t win any tournament? @Starberry or @[GM]Shadow can u confirm to the community that never get a chance at this set because its behind a gigantic wall called “tournament” or rigged event “hyper mode” how this player got his gladiator set for FREE all of a sudden :)?

4. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

Who actually cares tho, fr

5. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

Me and players who actually still pay and care for this game, as in I been wanting that set since 2007 and never got it. I have invested over 10k€ on this game to find out some guy gets it for free or in a rigged way that is not a tournament? Id like that to be clarified.

6. TheFuzionBranz

I won this set three times VIA tournament rewards so far.

Sum1 is big mad?

7. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

Yh like mega mad, explain to me runner up in scroll master which tournament did u exactly win again lmfao? I followed them all and never have I seen FuzionBranz in any one of them :)now please clarify that to me.

8. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

So u didn’t win the demo tour that was reservation (rigged ofc coz he lost to V in the early rounds but barked lagg hard enough and got his second chance, wild) and Njsmashet. U didn’t win the hypermode ones thats one thing I know for sure, those went to densetsu, slay or sum and 3th place was a mistery obv not you tho as you didn’t make even the top 5 based on the info feom back then. The 2v2 went to the savaya guys who spammed blood dragon when it was first released, the sudden death was ddos issue gms made a room for winner and that turned out to be yusuke IMAGINE. 1v1 was foes or messi idk the ign he had at that moment what im getting at WHAt tournament did u win??? To even say 3 im deadass what rumblefighter where u playing OGP?

9. TheFuzionBranz

foes won a glad set? :D:D:D

Keep doing your research u mite find out

10. Jazztech

xd

11. Akame

Akame Member

First off who the **** are you second off he did lag he even knew he was lagging and once I got my rematch I won every match so **** me off you play this game 40x more than me and branz and we can still dog you in every aspect of the game. How does that make you feel no matter how much you play or how much you pay you will never be better than us *spit*.

12. Jazztech

[​IMG]

HumoLoco likes this.
  13. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

Haha, the fact that that was your comeback knowing your a top tier nerd with a top tier ego when it comes to this game u woulda spit out the 3 (lmfao im dieng when i see that number) so called tournaments already. Also u woulda wore that glad set eons ago just like u presumably did in OGP goes to show u just GOT it recently in a rigged way gifted by stareberry because of what.. u make tutorials on a game everyone knows how every scroll works by pressing f5 please LMFAO sht is wild. @Akame your trash at this game so ill keep it short you barked while u lost in like 1st round and got your rematch and proceeded to get 2nd place if u can’t see how rigged that is. My team got DC hacked (not ddos’d) in the first tournament we ever where allowed to play in this game because of our EU background, I got screens, vid evidence everything and u know what we got from @Starberry “Interesting I see the issue but you got a sub so...” what kind of bullsht is dat lmfao taurus, liar and mithos i believe was the team imagine so called top players had to dc hack the main team member to stand a chance then they proceed to get 2nd on the tournament while being awful. Hhahahahaha thats your story now why don’t u donate your glad set to me and sit on that sht account of yours that isn’t even worth a dime.

14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Didnt KingxD mad when u won three time?

15. TheFuzionBranz

tbh I could spit out tons of facts, you're right about that. I'll let you keep finding those ones since you seem to be quite the detective. But what I can say is this.

You can simply just try and remember the past, maybe get your head out of your ass and concentrate for a moment.. I've clapped you while you had insane three digit STR, max crit while using rare scrolls with a statless glad set in a ft9 and kicked you from my room cause you;re nothing but a bum who interupts peoples 1v1s with metatron stuff while talking ****.You even flexed a screenshot somewhere beatting me 1 round and I was wearing GLAD LMFAO

I always believed there was something about you just not being good because you play in all the wrong ways, using metatrons to make up for lack off skill, same with rare scrolls and max stats. 2x panic, interupted peoples 1v1s in a actual 1v1 casual room with this bullcrap. It would make sense. But really its just that low ass IQ of yours. The one time I see you have your time to shine with words you come in storming like a retard. You really could have done a much more easy research by going around youtube instead of trying to find your info going over each past event.

A shame your intelligence is capped with such a **** memory and ability to think. You might want to find a game where you can just fight weak A.I bots and go trash talk there cause everyone giving you L's Bro. Theres like 9 active euro players that you can enjoy the game without lagging just quit lmao. Y'all was never good at rf

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  16. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

I didn’t read al that, all I gotta say is TRASH.

17. TheFuzionBranz

18. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

Damn, I really hurt yo. Welp thats what yo get for being ass and havin a glad set while u got dogged by qkry in a tournament and NOT getting rewarded an actual Glad set.:D:D:D:D:D:D

19. TimeSplitter

TimeSplitter Well-Known Member

feels bad that @Alex felt the need of posting here because he's still dogshit at a game where no one who was once relevant plays anymore.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
  20. TheFuzionBranz

Semi finalist is not bad for someone who barely plays the game anymore =)