level 40 to 60 quest or dungeons for low levels

Discussion in 'Titan' started by FATmeisterGaming, Dec 11, 2021.

1. FATmeisterGaming

FATmeisterGaming Member

ive been playing rf red fox for a while now and ive been stuck on level 56 since then its hard to grind when you need to party to solo BD battle dungeon or solo grind when you cant even get decent exp?
    alot of players have been playing this game for years me included back then daily quest and ETS was good it helps get decent exp daily now you cant even dailys get 0.22%????!?!

how can you reach the milestone of level 60 it would take months years to achieve max level

my suggestion is if you even care about your players who pay and loyal to this server
    make some quest for low levels from 40 to 60 solo dungeons or solo maps for 40 to 60
    for low level players to quest and grind on with decent exp or quest exp rewards so we can reach
    atleast level 60 or 65 faster anyone who would read this will understand that the struggle is real dealing with grind and daily lives

hope you somewhat read this redfox team have a good christmas and happy new year :)

DETEXT likes this.
  2. akami2

akami2 New Member

We have a massive gap in lvls currently, and I can sympathize with you cause I recall the frustration of the mid 50’s. you pretty much have 2 options both of which require (well work best with) a full party.
    1) ocl kukra party or 2) 45-60 bd party both require full crit gear and a Lvl 58 LH.
    Option 1 can be a pain due to pvp. But it’s also great opportunity to farm and save up money for your 60+ gear.
    Option 2 way easier as you don’t leave hq and you don’t LD from dying. But it is tedious and repetitive. Honestly only reason I didn’t lose my mind doing it day in and day out was cause we were in discord together having sing a long karaoke. Don’t give up, maybe post on the bell fb page and see if you can get a party arranged. I have a MM I can help LH with if needed

3. FATmeisterGaming

FATmeisterGaming Member

I havent give up yet currently 57 going 58 i hope to hit 58 this month and they said that jetso is a place of peace to level and afk grind thank you akami

And hopefully redfox fox.gm or support team read this lowbies need help its not always about the money but experience