Legendary Darkrai Pokemon USA Event!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mengjohnlee, Apr 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mengjohnlee

mengjohnlee Member

Starting this May 1st through May 24th!!!! We will get Darkrai here in America!!!! Go go Gamestop and ask a worker,"Can I have a Darkrai Pokemon Game Code?".

Darkrai would've been a great boss for the haunted mansion with the ghost girl in Pokemon White 2.

2. Yifftopia

Yifftopia Well-Known Member

I've had 20 of those things by now.

mengjohnlee likes this.
  3. mengjohnlee

mengjohnlee Member

yeah it sad how she died, the ghost girl. Whish Darkwai was the boss in huanted house, And Darkrai says,"Who dares enter my den!!!!?". After you catch Darkrai, he says,"Hmmmm.... You are a capable Trainer... Please use this feather in the bridge to call Cressila. When you catch her, I wish to speak to her". Darkrai tells Cressila what he knows what happened to the ghost girl. Than Darkrai and Cressila tells you that there is a secret miror that is a portal that leads to Giratina's den. It will be guarded by many Gengars, Aegislashes, and You have to talk to a leader that joins you and betrays Giratina. He will be Bisharp mounts Scolipede wields Honedge. He will have a special move known as Odin's Blade! 1 hit ko any type. The only way to catch Giratina is to use Bisharp mounts Scolipede wields Honedge, you have to beat him in a fight, then Giratina will tell you that he has the spirits of the ghost girl and her parents. And they are finally free and released to be reborn. Bisharp mounts Scolipede and wields Honedge is Lv100 ATK 714 Adamant Nature. Giritinata is the leader, so he is like."How dare you all betray me Darkrai and Bisharp!?". Bisharp and Darkrai is like,"We no longer wish to take the spirits of people to strengthen your powers. it is time we found a better purpose. And that purpose is to help fight alongside this trainer." Giratina is like,"So be it!". Then they fight for a couple minutes. End of story happy ending, you get a bunch of epic legendary Pokemon, and free the sad lost spirits.

4. mengjohnlee

mengjohnlee Member

5. Boketto

Boketto Clean Up Crew

[​IMG]
    I still got a coupon from when I first got him. Too bad I'm not really into Pokémon anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.