Kunlun box drop rate is horrible!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CaptainHook, Jun 22, 2016.

1. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Active Member

I don't know what on earth u did, but the drop rate now is worse then ever. Atleast put 2x drop event or smthing, im not going to farm like this. Some players alrdy have hg 12 weaps KL clothing and etc. This is a disadvantage for others!

Swim and idolRedSky like this.
  2. bxmap3

bxmap3 New Member

They Made a Mistake on the first day of the events and ppls got more that 1k of Frags of Conq 20 stacks of BEs they changed the rate back to 1 box drop then ppls Farm boxes on Chicken,dogs and grass with 1 hit per kill with 12hrs farm per day they can get up to 25 stacks a day therefore ppls get lots of perm banners HG12 weapons and clothing. so instead of punish those who abused it, they then push the drop rate wayyyyyyyy back to 20 mins 1 box drop rate. This is bad management but if ppls still putting real money buying coins then the game still a success

3. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Yes, i agree with all of you. The event is now painful to do because the drop rate of boxes are scarce. Gms need to resolve this issue or add a drop event. The game is dying and the prices of kl boxes are rising due to inflation. Just because others exploited the game does not mean you should punish the entire community. This is your fault RF for not discovering all these problems at day 1. You host events very terribly by altering the events to make it more difficult. This type of irresponsiblitity causes players to leave the game and not come back. Fix the event GM by fixing the drop rate and allow higher levels to recieve large clumps of bags like day 1(since its harder to kill mobs as you reach higher lvl). I really dislike the fact that everyone needs to create lower lvl alts in order to play this event. How is it fair that lower level characters can farm 3x faster compared to a higher lvl character? I should be able to play my main while being able to farm close or at the same pace as a lower level character.

Swim likes this.
  4. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Fact is, the vn exploited this and have the best items now. The rest of us will continue to live under the rule of the mighty vn exploiters

5. idolRedSky

idolRedSky Member

Rate is S-uck !!!, GM,..u can take box from, haystack, nine herbs, Dog, ect,,but..pls make it good drop at normal mobs and dungeon!!!

MyJustICE and balb1n0 like this.
  6. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

They fixed haystacks, but they faked up drop rate from mobs for normal players as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    With this constant changes economy sucks, ppl lose money real life and in game for event that you change from day to day. This pisses everyone off, I have no clue whats the point of your actions. You want to empty server?

7. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

FO GM, You cannot answer?

8. CaptainHook

GM do u want my boss to fire me for my job?! I still wanna work there, but i wanna play 9d also just NOT WITH THESE ... (very bad word(s)) RATES!!! U should just improve the rates for kl 2-1 boxes so every1 can obtain them "easyer". Maybe and Maybe it will not be a p2w server and every "noob" (inlcluding me:D) would enjoy it? Do u have anything to lose? In fact it will attract MORE and MORE players!

Oitza likes this.
  9. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

On start of this event server got alive again, but they didn't like it so they ruined the drop rate. They like to have low population server it seems.

balb1n0 likes this.
  10. CaptainHook

Ofc they ruined it and they don't realise it still! Players just buy from each other boxes (lowest price wins) But no1 is farming them. Actually those "farm" it who are grinding, but no1 else. Atleast this is a good reason to quit now:D. I'm not going to grind HG 5 + itemless! My dear redfox GM's: this is the 1st "big" event u made so far but u are making it impossible:p Just think about it! Byes

balb1n0 and kobasica like this.
  11. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

Actually, I thanks to GM and whoever suggested this idea to nerf the drop rates in dugeons. I was buying IM passes and going dungeon, since I dont have much time to grind and play game as no-lifers. Now, not required to spend my money to buy IM passes. Thanks to GM for helping me save my cash. Lol.. I always tried not to overspent, yet still above the limit. But now, I feel relief after I didn't get any KL box from all chests on solo superior black run. Saved a few hundreds of dollars. :D Good job, GM and RF!!! Do more of such thing, till no cashers left in this game but cheapy no-life 24/7 free grinders.. Haha.

12. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

Kunlun event start = 30 mins grind = drop 200 - 350 boxes 5lvl from normal mob in map (Yea too much)
    First fixed patch = 30 mins grind = drop 30 - 70 boxes 5 lvl from normal mob in map (normal)
    Second fixed patch = 30 mins grind = drop 1 - 15 boxes 5 lvl from normal mob in map (LOL - you kiding us)
    Soon fix patch ??? = 30 mins grind = drop 0 - 1 boxes 5 lvl from normal mob in map (BB redfox)

Your words GM: Fixed item drop rates for Kunlun Lv5 Boxes. Will no longer drop from Grass, Haystack, Chickens, Pigs, Dogs, and Cows.
    Adjusted the QTY of Kunlun Lv5 Boxes dropped from monsters in dungeons.

You mean that JWG fixed all drop rate or only Grass, Haystack, Chickens, Pigs, Dogs, and Cows, and dungeons?

If drop of all that this notice is written wrong and misleading.

PS: from 152 lvl2 boxes got 0 lvl1 after first patch
    ** rate

GMs, you have only three options:
    1) Increase the drop rate lvl5 box again before the patch 47
    2) Let drop rate so self is now, but to increase rate box 3lvl, 2lvl, 1lvl
    3) You will do nothing and incredibly piss us

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  13. CaptainHook

I don't know how u guys see this but opening boxes is the most fking anoying part of this game LOL!!! ! stack of box opening = aprox 15-20 mins. Even if u have 10 stacks + of boxes it takes alot of time to open them! This is the main reason i fking don't understand why to even lower the rate?! U can open even 10 stacks of boxes and get NOTHING worthy! Every1 is hoping for those HG 12 weaps not for some cr@p ve/hp pills or whatever. I opened 25 + stacks of boxes and i got PULA, my best was 15 days banner. Oh wait i opened that that fvk banner box and i got double banner. Thats was my dream for PVE LOL
    P.S: i know u GM's are not doing "favoritims" for players (what is normal) but this just "stupidity", BIG difference!

Oitza likes this.
  14. Oitza

Oitza Active Member

You, sir.. Made my day!!! :)))))

15. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

Haha I knew this would happen xD

I was busy couple days so I went offline and I haven't opened my boxes.

With the situation right now, maybe I'm holding an epic treasure xD

30mins = 1-2 boxes level 5? Perfect rate xD

Lesson learned: stay with RedFox on the first days of events then leave right after first update then come back after 2-3 updates later :)))

16. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

You can use the glitch to open the boxes on auto mode, takes 10 minutes/stack, it's not impresive but it's the best you can do, alt+tab is your friend.

balb1n0 likes this.
  17. bxmap3

bxmap3 New Member

The real answer is money. they want to sell more Blue Boxes and others IM stuff. IF every1 got banners this event then who is going to buy IM boxes, you should see those noob in HF selling WSC and others items from this event, they not just getting 1 WSC but 3 of them in their stand.....FFS this is again badly managed

18. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

Or just don't come back xD

Kito420 likes this.
  19. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

I thought the rate was low today. This gives me hope that I too can start my own mmo, apparently you don't need any experience or technical abilities to operate! Just guess, if it doesn't work, guess again! if all else fails punish everyone! the system works!

Swim and balb1n0 like this.
  20. MyJustICE

MyJustICE Member

Give more Rate drop lvl 5 box at Dungeon and Normal Mobs GM!!! or deleted this event...no more fun for this!!