KL lvl 6 Relics in White Dragon Box?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jyang123, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

This goes back to the same topic I had brought up months ago about the White Dragon boxes being revamped/updated, and the KL lvl 6 relics were excluded out. Overall RedFox, I am please to say you guys done a fairly good job bringing out Black Monks Dungeon/Qingdao all together in a short matter of time. We all do, so thank you! However, I'm still surprise you guys did not add KL lvl 6 relic content in the White Dragon box, unless you guys cannot due to JongWoong game restrictions, I don't know(correct me). All I'm saying is, add it into the White Dragon Box, and I promise you got yourself some big business going on from me and other players. That's one of the big things we're just waiting for right now. What could possibly go wrong when RedFox is making business, and keeping their cash flow going and giving us more content similar to 9Dragon Korea? I believe that to keep your customers and players happy, you have to also provide good service and content to them with 100% satisfaction(Can't please everyone too). The Christmas Event with branches is what I also believe that made the company loaded and was able to move forward with future updates, and as a player and a supporter, I believe we all would like to see more of that coming. Yeah? Anyways, I know for a fact Blue Dragon Box will also get a revamp in the near future either soon or later, but why not just get rid of one or the other box, and put ALL the same content into just ONE box? If I can get a reply back from either NineArts or Ahri about what the future holds for RedFox regarding all players, that'll be great. We all would appreciate it.

- FlameDemon