KillaKlownz recruitment

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by KProphetK, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Ryuio

Ryuio New Member

Haha thats crazy, definitely not me, but I've heard of destiny 2. Good game, available for pc too, I might check it out. Aw dam ya left ill look ya up when I get a chance. Its amazing that redfox has kept this game alive for so long

2. BigDaddyPimpAlot

BigDaddyPimpAlot New Member

Yeah holla at me. Ive logged in here for the last month, I wont waste my electric or pc to continue to log and hope things get better. Come check it out, its fun and its all about your time there. if you play and want something, you get it. No BS with fail after fail after fail or wasting your time and $ like here.

Id never tell anyone to come play this game ever again.

3. BigDaddyPimpAlot

This is a Public event on the "Moon". Its like every 15-30 mins. Each map has public events all day long to run and do and help every player lvl and get weps and gear. Any and everything you farm is useful and 100% guaranteed to make what ever your trying to make or farm for. Everything you do in game helps lvl your char and clan.

You only pay if you want, but buying the DLC's are a must, if you want to keep moving forward in game with other players and your clan. The Witch Queen DLC starts at $39.99 - $79.99 and the $99.99 includes the 30th Anniversary Edition Bundle pack and its worth it.

There is PvE and choice of PvP in the forms of Gambits and Crucibles. I play Gambits, not much Crucibles atm. Its not Pay2Win its Play2Win and well worth it. In game VOIP or use Discord if you so choose.

This is me playing one of the best Public Events (Started my stream a lil late - Opps!) and me and my son doing one of my quest when I first started to play.

My mic volume is really low so you cant really hear me. So glad of that cuz I swear a lot lol.

Take care and hopefully to see you in game!!!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2022
  4. BigDaddyPimpAlot