[July 26!] Summer Update! Read details here!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Lupinsan, May 24, 2016.

1. lchyws

lchyws Member

Cora is bull ****,holy **** alliance after this update

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. Shadari

Shadari Active Member

wrong.
    High end staffs are finally in line with launchers. And with the improved web acc can no longer fight in 55 armor vs 70 geared coras or run away. They get 1-2 hitted.

3. rizkikhoirul

rizkikhoirul New Member

straight win of bellatos after this update, what the fck were GM doing? even 57 Launcher can only do 2500 damage on Red Mau with Compound !!!!

this **** need to be resolved as fast as possible, or im sure valkrie will be a ded server

4. Erene

Erene Active Member

Bells won 4 straight wins even without the Update, it was 4/5 even before the maintenance. 57 launcher? Oh cool I never saw one before.

5. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

i dont see mau´s to have sure
    but this new def for mau, dont is for elemental def? i hit a mau with melle weap (1 time after update) and i dont see this ALOT change def that people are talking

6. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

Here is the main problem:
    MAU Defense has gone quite literally through the roof. WAY over what it should be.
    When they talked about increasing MAU defense I was expecting my INT +5 Divine Launcher to do maybe 20k instead of 45-50k damage with a compound siege.
    You know do half the damage.

That way MAUs could survive maybe 10 compound sieges from decently geared players. If they did that, and kept mau atk the same, hey no problem.

The issue lies in the fact that my 50k compound siege now does approximately 9k damage. 1/5th of the ****** damage.
    9000 damage on a MAU that has 360k+ HP! This means we would need 36 people to do compound sieges/doomblast in order to take down 1 single MAU.

We don't even have half of that at the siege line, and there is a 20 second cooldown on our compound siege.

Now, if they incresed the defense of the mau, and halved the damage, sure. No problem.

The issue is that they increased MAU def through the roof, and barely lowered its ATK.
    So literally the Bells go into CW with only 5 MAUs, and can tank the entire siege line, killing everyone with their new AoE attacks, while we cannot kill a single MAU.

Yellow Maus still 2 shot me in 60 armor, and I cant even take out 1/4 of their health before dying. Then they decided to take all 55+ armor out of the game besides talic crystals/ talic crystal compressed packs.

Well thats great. Especially since you need Supply Boxes to get talic crystal compressed packs, and well... you need to win wars to get Supply Boxes.

This update Really REALLY screwed Cora, REALLY screwed ACC, and Bell Armor Riders are basically gods now.

This is definitely gonna kill the server. A full party of ACCs on Valkyrie cannot take down 1 yellow MAU. How are we supposed to fight against a full party of them?

Increase MAU def, sure. But atleast cut their damage by half. As it is they have too much def in relation to their atk.

They shouldnt be able to hit a lvl 60 gunner for 9k+ on each hit while they have 360k+ health and our attacks literally do 1k or less on a normal hit, 11k with 65 +5 INT weapon.

It is obvious the GMs are on the bells side, but I think even the bells are gonna get bored when ACC just stop trying to fight.

7. Nevoeiro

Nevoeiro New Member

Ok... Now we need BIG changes.

Bells got BUFFED no matter what they say (the defense is so high that you actually give up hitting)

CORAS:
    Hecate got NERFed... You will say "why so?" because the damage is so low that is misses more then it hits, then decreasing GREATLY the effectiveness of its crits. BTW The new crystals are way to expensive to be affordable to level up and pvp.
    Isis might have been buffed with the new crystals in pvp BUT now their main reason of existance (damage maus) is compromised because maus hit you with AOE and kill the animuses in the process. Innana is with the same problem.

ACCs:
    No big changed but their damage over maus was decreased (well... this was expected)

Changes needed:
    There are only gonna be 4 sets on Cora side if RedFox do nothing... That means: 50 int/sup set, 55 consil set, 55/57 white set and 65 int set.
    Why those? 50 int/sup is to level up (prob gonna be 50 sharp set). 55 and 57 white sets are just to fill up the armor slots as they have nearly the same defense as the lvl 50 int/sup ones. The level 55 consil set is WAY to expensive but it should be kept that way (its really OP as it is). The 65 int set will be end-game.
    Why only those sets? Because all the other int sets were REMOVED from NPC even as they were really expensive. We can't take all those maus hitting AOE and strikers as they always hit with WHITE or LOW level sets. It's just impossible.
    1st change:
    Please put back the Int sets (at least till level 60 [as it should be around the defense of the 55 consil set])

2nd change: Increase at animus defense at all levels (at lease base defense of melee int sets for hec and innana and int force/range set for isis)(for the same level sets)

3rd change: Increase at damage from 56+ animus as they do use a LOT of MP to be used... Otherwise all animuses will be stuck at 55 from every single player.

4th change: Increase amount of GP per gold box. This will make easier to get gold stuff that is equivalent to lvl 55 int things.
    Right now as it is is about 2b per part of gold armor/weapon +5 (that's basically blue mau t3 stats) and they can get in their maus for about 600m full mau
    (This was pre-update and since coras haven't won a CW yet i can't confirm if they haven't changed already.)
    Anyways, the increase would actually be wise since you just have implemented gold consumables that reduces even more the amount of equipament laying around.
    This would actually benefit bells in the beginning as they win most CWs.

Zanarkand and tinytinytintin like this.
  8. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

i dont think they need increase more damage of isis 56-59 (maybe 60+), its only they make crystals disena 5-10 to 10-30, with this, will have a decent damage, and not too op.
    suggestion 1 make crystals 10-30 and not increase isis damage
    suggestion 2 increase damage gain of isis 57+ and bring back animus charm giving 20% bonus to animus using 5x charms( giving bonus working like summoner buff, that increase damage of isis/hecate inana heal and paimon def)

9. zionx

zionx New Member

I really dont think that we need so many changes. Bellatos for many years in RF history has been just a secundary race for mining, farmming, exchange race money from differents servers and etc. ACC got used to play in EASY MODE, was need arround 6-8 bellatos 55+ to kill 1 acc 57, Yarms hitting 2k on lv 57 Armors. almost 1b to buy that thing and it was just not effective.
    Bellatos aways had to fight to do all that we could. An expensive race, need a lot of money. (no, really?) yeah. But, hey, was in time to that update happen. its time to ALL races play in Hard mode, not just Bells. im not saying it just cuz i play as bell, i play in all races. but cuz its some about my consciousness. Another era has come. get used to it, update yourselves, fight as bellatos has doing all the way long or keep crying, your choice.

10. AnaLie

AnaLie New Member

update is not well prepareD!! why my lvl 50 accre cant finish lvl 50 quest!!! it says talk to RACEMANAGER but when i click conversation, nothing happens!!!

11. AnaLie

AnaLie New Member

are you crazy man?? 4/5?? are you blind?? be happy because GM=Bells

12. AnaLie

AnaLie New Member

are you crazy man?? 4/5?? are you blind?? be happy because GM=Bells

13. France

France Active Member

And this, kids, is how i met your mother. :D:D:D

brutsalad likes this.
  14. Nevoeiro

Nevoeiro New Member

I just don't understand why to give Maus AOE and nerf cora's animuses in the process...
    Why don't you give ISIS aoe damage aswell? Hecate was supposed to be aoe damage but its more likely to be AOE crap then damage itself... But don't forget to add back the last hit exp from animus if they are over leveled...
    Coras are already hard to level as they were... And now bells are even easier...
    This way we will never catch up. Seriously.
    Accs don't have to complain... They have high defense anyway (launcher/ranger set has around the same defense of melee set of other races) and they shouldn't be weak as they look (probably just number of accs problem)
    But Coras are squishy... And they've started nerfed and everyone thinks that they will get buffed sometime... But instead they were nerfed AGAIN. RIP coras

Just to remember... Coras were supposed to be the easier to level (hecates and isis last hitting 1 level above and helping with crit or last hit) and best AOE damage (dark buffs and mages overall), Bells the easier to do PBs (healler + defensive buffs + best block tank) and Accs the middle of Both (buffed potions + best equipment).

Now Bells excel in both as now Maus not only focus fire but AOE!... Accs continue in the middle... But Cora's are being the harder to level (no 1 level above last hit [isis job], hecate misses more then hits so no crit) and the worst to do PBs (no kind of healler [if you say inanna heal i have pity of you] and worst defensive tank)

Just to reference... What Bells do with 1-2 tanks and 1 chandra, accs can do with 2-3 tanks... Coras do with 3-5 tanks depending on the PB (thats pretty much all melees playing and not all of them are tanks)

lchyws likes this.
  15. Erene

Erene Active Member

Played the game last Mondat until Tuesday before the maintenance? Before the update? It was 4 wins out of 5 CWs. Read again. We won those 4 CWs even without the update.

16. lchyws

lchyws Member

totally agree! actually mages is very powerful though,BUT if we are hard to level up,it would be nothing.Animus experience issue has been several years,and Cora has been the weakest race for several years too,it should be end up,try balance it please RedFox,just do as possible as you can!

17. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

i think animus rate is x3 now like server base rate i would suggest for x10-x15 summons exp rate base rates why summons exp so low animus should always be 1 lvl above u thats not happening with server rates they are now

18. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

you dont see i saying "i dont see mau´s to have sure"
    I SAYS I SEE JUST 1 MAU, ONNNEEEE, becouse this i says i dont have 100% sure.
    try learn to read the whole text and understand

19. Nevoeiro

Nevoeiro New Member

Please use google translator...
    It's better to say something we can decipher...

20. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

"i dont see mau´s to have sure" you cant decipher this? GG