Inferno and Incinerate Guide

Discussion in 'Director's Corner' started by ProfessorZtar, Sep 9, 2016.

1. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Inferno; a scroll with some real firepower. Three launcher moves, one of which is a two-hit stun with a third hit being a spin launcher like Cyclone Charger and the such; A three-input mindgame combo to be used in tandem with the full kick combo; A punch combo with two finishers with two distinct functions of a Fencer / juggle knockback vs Ground Knockback / great angler; A two hit knockback move that, when charged, guarantees a follow up; a running guard dodge that lets you glide all over, and either kick your opponent down or hit them with a sneak attack stun launcher; a mediocre, but fun, kG move; and to top it all off, the funnest counter combo in the game. Insane scroll is insane. So many tools to use. If only I were better at using it, ha ha.

Incinerate: The Striker Only exocore from the Inferno Box. This is one of the most fun exocores I've played with in a long time. The V move has i-frames after you execute the move, but not during the charge, and both charged and uncharged hits are launchers. The B move, while super flashy and heavy hitting, is SUPER SUICIDAL. If you don't have room for the full animation, you're more than likely going to fall through the map. Still, it's satisfying to use with Inferno, that's for sure. :D

All in all, great fun!

Side note: Finally got an Intro! Let me know what y'all think of it. :3

Music used:
    Twisted Metal OST - Carmageddon, Deathwish, and Hell on Wheels
    Megaman Legends 2 OST - Game Over