Increase your spawn rates for boss in Splendor Branch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jyang123, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

. Do it, or you lose people that won't have any interest to fully commit back on here. Increase the rates of your spawning for the Splendor branch bosses just like how you guys done for Xmas Event branches. Also, when is the team even considering doing a Yin Player transfer to Tao? We are waiting.

renatokpz and RASHHIBRID like this.
  2. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

From 44 Splendor Branches, I got only one Tier S boss (Blood Kylin of Wrath).
    That's a very bad rate... 1 tier S from 10k cc...
    Guess I'm done with it.. Thanks, RF.

3. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

You just have to wait. I have already reached out to the most active Yin players. It is best for me to first communicate with the Yin community. With this said, we'll keep everyone posted!

4. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

The amount of drops you get when killing Spendor mobs is pretty high. You can obtain almost 15 items if you are lucky. Since this isn't an event item, it isn't possible to change the rates to Christmas mobs spawn rates.

5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

using the original branches when they were first released then after their first revamp i got about 10 mythic summons total from about 6 stacks of branches.

6. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Why does it has to be yin to tao then??
    I/we play on yin and i have been lookong around on tao, but that u can just farm forever on those immortal zombies in tibet for events is not really that interesting.
    So what will be something that u can do to convince us?

7. Tz3nG

Tz3nG New Member

Management of RF please don't listen to this request of topic creator. Rate is perfect the way it is. Already got 4 mirror in 800$. so happy of this new added IM item

foryang2018 likes this.
  8. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

This was posted in the other thread and i think that is a fair point.
    If u can get half of this out of the way or at least less(and them im not talking about the ppl who sell it for cc but sell it for RMT/$$$). Then going to tao might be more interesting as well.

I am a yin player, but it feels forced if we need to go to tao. If we have to and dont have a choice its something els, but rather that u look into this first. Tao is more crowded oke fair enough but a lot are just sitting afk or just sitting on fb and sell stuff. I know u cant get then away 100% but at least try

Attached Files:

9. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

you are unlucky because i got 4 H mirrors from 101 branches [24k cc] .
    take a shower before you open splendor branches :p:p

renatokpz likes this.
  10. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Did you use full item drop stuff or just normal gear without increasing item drop rate?

Curiosity..

11. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

AM full drop set + seo 5 set + epi 300 % + pig deco + map buff + x2 golden tiem event
    that's all . i don't use item drop options on relics because they are not work for me.
    just you need some luck for spawn Tier S boss .

renatokpz likes this.
  12. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

is this true?

could you please calculate(not sure what stats you have on those) the total drop rate you had when opening Splendor Branch?

13. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

I would say yes. All you need is luck to spawn tier S. I think the spawning rate is around 10%.

Regarding the total item drop rate of him is easy to calculate. Don’t be lazy :)

pikoko2k3c likes this.
  14. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

any tips on opening Splendor Branch? like how much of Drop rate needed to get rare items? GM said that Splendor Branch can drop up to 15 items if you are lucky?

15. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

I bought 28 splendor branches on player and i used my gold gold to pay for it ! Well not bad because i got KL6 smasher and KL8 , KL 8 queen and fox and other good items ! Thanks red fox and team ! Longlive