Ice Breakers Tournament Support Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Starberry, Jan 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Being muted will not affect your ability to participate in the tournament, so no need to worry about that.

2. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

I hope the tournament runs smoothly and the best skilled team truly wins.

A lot of Scrolls and Exocores were banned, and I think balance changes/nerfs should come. Especially the Metatron-themed Exocores.

Draygashi likes this.
  3. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

There were a couple of issues with the tournament submissions for some teams. If you are one of them, an email/ticket has been sent to you. If you don't see one, your submission is probably fine (information for the next steps will be sent to team leaders).

Team leaders, if you are unsure if your submission was successfully accepted, feel free to submit a support ticket with any questions or concerns. But since there's no issue with the system, you're probably all good.

In any case, hopefully everyone is excited and ready to throwdown!

Starberry likes this.
  4. Vonkuryu

Vonkuryu New Member

My disc is Von#4500, I was added before by RFDiscord but nothing happened after that. I deleted it from my BL and tried using the ticket again. Still waiting for it.

5. Starberry

The “Wind Shooter” Scroll infinite reset has been removed, and the Destroyer scroll is now fixed (removed extra projectile). Due to this, these two scrolls will be able to be used during the tournament and will be taken off the banlist.

Furthermore, a last minute sign up will be allowed should you have missed the sign up deadline. If you wish to sign up, you must include the IGNs and Discord Tags. Last Minute Sign Up will be available until tomorrow via Discord @ 1:00PM PST.

Tournament Brackets are now open for preview over here: https://rumblefighterna.challonge.com/icebreakers

If you're inquiring regarding server approval, you were added but left the server. Please follow the instructions indicated when you make your approval request.

6. HinagikuRin

HinagikuRin Active Member

Why isnt full impact in the ban list of scroll, it has the easiest reset in the game, the scroll is more overpowered than alot of the scroll on that list.

7. Starberry

Outside of it’s reset, the scroll isn’t really a threat. In a 3v3 setting, you’re not likely to use it’s reset effectively so the scroll is not banned.

1v1 tournament though? Absolutely will.

8. Starberry

E-mails were sent out to Team Captains on February 3rd.

Ensure that you provide the invite link to your entire team. If you do not see your e-mail, check your junk box. Alternatively, a copy of the e-mail will be given to you through the help desk under Resolved/Closed.

https://www.playredfox.com/freshdesk/sso

========

This thread will now be closed, as all tournament inquiries should now be directed through the tournament Discord server.​

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.