I lose items when I relog

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Keepmoving, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toons

toons Well-Known Member

I've had the same problem where items would disappear.

I found that by selling chests to below about 850 will fix it after relogging. If you stack boss mode chests to over +1,000, then new items you receive will disappear.

2. toons

toons Well-Known Member

The problem has been fixed after the update. Now items will no longer disappear if you stack too many items.

3. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

How you know?

4. Reptar

Reptar Member

We all come back. I've "quit" 10+ times only to come back within a year lol

5. toons

toons Well-Known Member

The problem seems to be back. Try to sell your stacked chests.

Shana likes this.
  6. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Do you have any evidence that this issue is back? Any video evidence would be extremely helpful so our developers can fix it.

Shana and HumoLoco like this.
  7. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

To set an example, a player's inventory has a limit of a certain amount of items they can store in their inventory. Once this limit has reached, the following outcomes may/will happen. This typically happens to those who haven't sold their junk in their inventory, or because they have a multitude of items that they cannot resell which take loads of space in their inventory (Skill Book Expansion Slots, HP/SP Potions, Verda's Coins, Bombs) just to name a few.

1) Any "new" items are basically held as pending and you may see them when you are currently logged in, but once you relog later on the items disappear out of your inventory as if they never existed in your inventory. This glitch also used to apply to when the new beginner system was introduced... where if you skipped the tutorial somehow by deliberately closing your client, you got to keep the items that were meant to just be used in the tutorial.

To fix, you have to clear enough space so that those items can "come back" to your inventory.

2) Your inventory suddenly becomes blank (usually after you open a box) which stays on until you relog. Any gem enchantments you attempt to do will freeze up the client and you will be forced to restart the game client as it will stay frozen until your inventory is fixed and/or you log in from a different computer.

Shana and toons like this.
  8. toons

toons Well-Known Member

Hard for me to prove unless I make a video, but Starberry is right. New items are "pending" and don't show up when I relog. It looks like the new items disappeared, but they're still there in the database. It's just that the client will not display them.

After I sold my DH 08 normal boxes down to about 800 chests, I relogged. And all my items are now showing correctly.

It has something to do with the max amount of boss mode chests that can be displayed for me.

This bug seems to be a relatively rare bug that will not affect +90% of Rumble Fighter players. If you have too many items, try selling stacked stuff.

Shana likes this.
  9. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

thanks for the heads up

I went ahead and actually opened all my 200+ timed exocore/scroll boxes, and sold all my timed duplicate items

toons likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.