I can’t download the Rumble Fighter.

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Bmoney070, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Bmoney070

Bmoney070 New Member

ive trying to download rumble fighter and it keeps saying i need to enable .net framework 3.5 (includes .net 2.0 and 3.0) and i do the directions and press enable and then it says it needs to download something else and when i press ok, the download bar goes all the way across and then it says windows couldnt complete the requested changes. the system cannot find the file specifies. error code: 0x80070002 and then i press how to solve this and its just a circle cuz it wont download so i cant even get the game cuz i have to have that enabled first...what do i do? (Sorry for the incorrect grammer and no capitalization...i wasnt thinking about it when i wrote it a little while ago.)

2. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Hey Bmoney it's Cleodson, hopefully someone capable responds to you soon. Don't forget to also send the support ticket just encase no one here can help.

Bmoney070 likes this.
  3. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hi @Bmoney070 ,

Try this fix : Click me

Download it and follow the instructions to install the appropriate files. After installation, re-download the RedFox Downloader again, do not use the one that's already installed.

If this does not solve your issue, please attach some screenshots on the error(s) you are receiving while downloading Rumble Fighter.

Bmoney070 likes this.
  4. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

i wish my computer was cool enough to protect me from rumble fighter

HumoLoco likes this.
  5. Bmoney070

Bmoney070 New Member

@Starberry i made a video on what happens when i tyr to download it. ive also made a ticket, so im doing everything i can to fix it.

6. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Bmoney070 likes this.
  7. Starberry

Have you installed the file that was linked in my previous post? You are supposed to do that before re-downloading the RedFox Downloader. Please ensure that your Windows PC is up to date with system updates as well.

If you still experience issues after performing the above steps, please do the following :

• Go to your Start Menu and type in "Computer". A result named "This PC" should pop up.
    • Right click on your main Windows drive. Click "Properties".
    • Go to Security tab,Click on Edit button to update the permissions
    • Select Administrators under Groups or user names list
    • Select Full control,Modify,Read & execute,Read, Write by clicking on Allow check boxes.
    • Click on Apply, this will start updating all the files permission existing in the drive.
    • Click OK. If problem persists, read below.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Go to your Windows Start Menu. Type in "cmd.exe" without the quotes and right click "Command Prompt". Run it as administrator.
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit Enter.
    • After the scan, restart your computer. If problem persists, read below.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Go to your Windows Start Menu. Type in "cmd.exe" without the quotes and right click "Command Prompt". Run it as administrator.
    • In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press the Enter key after each command:
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • To close the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter.

Bmoney070 likes this.
  8. Bmoney070

Bmoney070 New Member

9. Starberry

Sounds awesome to hear that you can finally be on the game.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

Bmoney070 likes this.