Hybrid build

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Muchal, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Muchal

Muchal New Member

Need help with ck hyb or hyb build

2. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

The basic build would be:

min STR for secondary clan weapon ( gloves\axes\daggers )
    min WIS for bracers
    max dex
    max con

Muchal likes this.
  3. Muchal

Muchal New Member

4. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

You wont have enough statpoints for that, unless you´re using low requirement weapons.
    Hybrid got wisdom as penalty stat - obviously very expensive to invest in.

Personally I cant suggest CK based hybrid builds, unless you´re capped-level or near-capped.
    CK grind is slow, farming is terrible.

Melee based builds still pvp decently, with proper gear.

5. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Yea, sorry I meant to say rest into con. You can still do 192 STR/192 WIS/40 CON/350 DEX by HG4. It's not the best build for anything specific but Muchal didn't specify PvE/PvP, only "ck hyb or hyb build" which I assumed meant they wanted to be able to use bracers and a secondary weapon.

6. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Con: Should be high or maxed. Reflect buff that maxes life by 100%, is counted from base con. This is one of the main strength of being hybrid.
    Str: If you plan to use Dusk weapons, 180 is enough when the dusk weapon is lvl-reduced by -12 lvls.
    Dex: same as str. You wont need much Dex to land hits on players or mobs. (i made a for fun nuker, that almost never misses on 50 lvls higher mobs, with just 100 base dex.).
    Ess: should remain 8, useless stat.
    Wis: should either be 8 or 180 - theres no inbetween. 180 if you dont want the accuracy penalty wearing dusk bracers.

Muchal likes this.
  7. Spullo

Spullo New Member

Is this the build for a normal glove wielding hybrid? I've been told that maxing dex is a must but it seems like you suggest to have equal STR and DEX

8. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

All hybrid weapons has 180 str requirement if the hg4 weapon is level reduced with tripple hermit cutter (-12 levels).

Personally I used spear on my hybrid, and went full str/dex - con till i got to Heavenly Immortal level, when i restatted pvp.
    I can still use the spear and do almost same damage as before, but the durability goes down alot faster. Black CCD and Red Kylin solo cant be done on 1 weapon durability solo anymore.

Dex is overrated for pve. You can build enough attack rate via items, and dex doesnt add any crit rate, despite the common misunderstanding.

Czezry likes this.
  9. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Is it better to use spear/pole rather than using def smash? or are you talking only about bosses and late game features? can you explain better plz?

10. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Thank you for your answer. Though, i know already what you say, i was asking another thing: it is better to use Spear/Pole and lose the def smash, or using the def smash with secondary wep and lose base dmg?

Don't know if now i explained well, sorry if i'm not clear.

11. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Hybrid weapons got short range and low base damage.
    Spear and Pole got the highest range and base damage.

A bot hybrid or shao hybrid can grind with warrior weapon and gain significant damage output, despite using a basic attack active and not 2nd role active.
    Mainly the damage increase becomes noticable at HG4 and HG12 weapons with high refine.

If not using HG4/12 weapon with at least +11 or higher refine, I would not suggest using warrior weapon on hybrid - unless its for the range advantage only.

Def smash is a shortlived feature and once youre out of tibet, it wont be a useful smash anymore, as it doesn´t apply the def decrease buff on mobs in Kunlun.

GubRee likes this.
  12. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Ok. Thanks for explanation.

Sorry it's off-topic, but I want to point something out on what you said. You rightfully call def smash a "shortlived feature", a feature that is usefull in almost all in game maps BUT the last one, and you can use till the end of Tibet? (what is, lvl 210++?). Does it make sense? that's one of the reasons why i think this game needs a review... maybe on XP curve donno.
    And even if some pple is grinding in kunlun from low lvls... still i feel it's a bit nonsense.... what we have all those maps for? ....

13. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

My guess is that Jungwoon removed the defsmash effect on Kunlun mobs and Temple mobs to give the game more longivity. If you use targeting + deftrap cheng10 on boss-type mobs, like DemonFaced Spiders, Blue Tiger, Blood Sorcerors etc. then you´ll almost see a double damage output. If defsmash + defnuke effect applied, you would easily reach damage cap on those mobs.

Incorrect. Kunlun have normal mobs and bosstype mobs, but no mobs in Kunlun will get affected by defsmash or defnuke debuff properly. You can tell which type is which, by their nametag. The nametag with decorations on the sides are boss-type, where as normal mobs just as a simple box.

upload_2017-8-6_1-45-43.png upload_2017-8-6_1-47-48.png

upload_2017-8-6_1-46-23.png upload_2017-8-6_1-48-17.png

Most boss-type mobs get damage bonus from courage, where as all normal mobs does not.

GubRee likes this.
  14. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

I think it's most likely as you say, I'm not pro and still didn't get to KL so can't really say, but that make sense. But still confirms even more what i was saying: JW make you reach HG lvl in 3 days (I read that on some other thread), and then want to increase longivity on the last 20 lvls of game? So you have 210 lvls of "shortlived" features and 20 lvls of "longlived" features? or at least half and half. It's kinda unbalanced in my pov.

By the way.... reading "deftrap cheng10" it's really scary lolz i still have to lvl up all my traps :D :D :D... Maybe i'll make and hybrid as my main :D

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  15. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

You like playing with words? Correction: "makes you able to...". Thank you.

In fact, I was planning to beat the game def-smashing the whole Kunlun with my HM char.