How to make money

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by SlowSkipper86, May 22, 2017.

1. SlowSkipper86

SlowSkipper86 Active Member

Hey guys. I was wondering whats the fastest way to make money cause i want to collect 600kk for MKC but everyone tells me to go farm money at SGCM which is 6kk per run but i will need to do a lot of runs to collect them and i dont got the time to do it. Isnt there any easier way to make money?

2. infernaldtd

infernaldtd New Member

*NOTICE* To avoid sarcasm and save time, read the bold words.

Ah yes! We're overjoyed to see that you would like to progress in the game by purchasing essential in-game items with in-game currency.

However, you will have to pay a small fee of a few hundred dollars to be able to reach late game and successfully compete against other players who will harass you with nearly impossible-to-achieve items that they somehow get (KL beads) without purchasing out of game for real USD (wink wink nudge nudge).

Oh, you're asking how to make in-game currency to be able to afford items? No worries, you have multiple options:

1. Farm GCM (You only need 100 runs = 300 passes (Just a wee bit over a stack)

2. Farm for banners and sell them (You only need to collect about 5-7 different items and save them up for about 200 levels to collect ONE item that's used with 5-7 other materials to make ANOTHER item THAT'S ALSO USED with 5-7 other materials for a banner)
    What's that? You mean you don't have inventory space to save those different items? No worries, you can purchase the temporary 30 day Ghost bag in the item mall or pay nearly 300kk for ONE permanent polar deco bag.

Wait, you're already past those maps that you need to save materials in? E.g. HZ, LD, Icy, Tibet? Looks like you'll have to go back and farm those materials with an excessively low drop rate or make a new character to farm those materials for a slightly higher but still very low drop rate.

3. Bend over and spread your bu-... I mean wallets, legally to RedFox, to sell items from the item mall with a chance to be scammed or ripped off.
    May I add that there are many "top-tier" players who tend to purchase their items outside of the RedFox item mall. Not that I'm encouraging that; maybe if it's said enough times then RedFox will pay attention.

In all seriousness, GCM is your best option to obtain MKC with about 30 minutes per run for 6kk summing up to 50 hours or 2 full days of non stop GCM...assuming you can afford passes/saved up letters for passes.

As you can see, these options aren't very fun/enjoyable/reasonable. *cough* everything a game should be *cough*. So in my honest opinion, you should find a new game to play ESPECIALLY if you're intending to spend any money.

Once you reach KL you'll just be harassed by higher level players who've spent money outside of RedFox to obtain KL beads and other end-game gear at some point. Spending anything less than a few hundreds (mid hundreds at lowest) is futile.

Stereotyped, balb1n0 and Perfection like this.
  3. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Unlike the person above, he made it in very details with explanations. I will make it easy for you to read and understand that the game itself is HARD. It's very hard to obtain items/relics/gears on this game without spending real money but IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE!!

1) Farm GCM :
    Whether you like it or not, GCM is the best option to farm after CCD red. Perhaps some players won't even be able to complete CCD red because it is very deadly. You get 6kk each, yes. Nothing can beat GCM in terms of getting gold if you're free to play player and cannot complete CCD red.

Personal experience : I've done more than 100 runs and it was terribly boring. However, I cannot complain because I don't want to spend much real money, so I have to face this trouble. IT IS HARD BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE!

2) CCD RED (The Cave of The Conqueror Dungeon) :
    YES! CCD red is the best place for you to farm gold but it is not easy to complete every stage. Here you can drop weapons(same price as tibet's weapons drops)/Blood Essence/Flowstone all level/Golden Thread all level/Elixirs/HP pills and more.

Michiyo likes this.
  4. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

Another way to make gold and exp along with is to farm TaiBai/Solar Jade. A jade is sold for 40 mil/each and you can get exp along the grinding time. Thats the best way for newbies under my point of view.

Good luck and enjoy Dragons!

FuckYouAll likes this.
  5. SlowSkipper86

Well as long as im Immortal 5 i dont think i can farm TaiBai and Solar Jade cause i cant handle the mobs in KL. Its very hard for me to grind there without MKC thats why i will try to do SGCM to make money. Thanks for the tips though.

6. infernaldtd

infernaldtd New Member

At IM 5 you can also do Icy dungeon and sell the mats there. For example, the pure ice (or use it to make icy vs. ck or icy vs war banners to sell for about 100-150kk) and option add/switch runes can make some decent money too, but runs will take about an hour or maybe a bit more without good gear.

There's also another option that's very good; you could make another character and keep it at H to farm tibet for weapons on events. I used to grind from morning (10 am) to midnight and leave tibet with 300kk on one day of x3 event.

I would have mentioned red ccd, but since you don't have MKC set then it's obviously not a viable option for someone seeking out help on how to make gold for an MKC.

Farming phoenixes/tigers for jades in KL is also not a very viable option unless you're already well geared or have enough levels to fight them (I'd say about HG 7 without good relics)

Those two options that they suggested will be good options after you're fairly well geared with relics.

Do you play in Tao or Yin?

7. SlowSkipper86

i play in Tao

infernaldtd likes this.
  8. Andarin

Andarin Member

Haha this is funny! I told you Skipper about farming gold in game. For you is best option farm SGCM, and thats it, or farm weapons in Tibet.

Pozz from BambooManiac :D

9. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Last post from skipper was from may 24th, thats a hella time ago mate , im sure hes already past this point and your trolling is futile ... Hate to ruin your fun but there are alot better ways to entertain yourself without looking down on people.

Zennishi likes this.
  10. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

I IS ABSOLUTE.
    i see you masturbating to my comments,thank you.
    I also see you are either consulting your responses ith the 8 year old or the cat , a white substance is blocking my clairvoyance.

11. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

That one hour 32 minutes were within "no homo" period so it doesnt count.
    I live in a country where vodka is ABSOLUTely good choice , best served ice cold like our enemies.
    Now i aint talking about russia or am i?

12. noelnguyen2016

noelnguyen2016 New Member

Tibet and Loulan are lands of gold too

13. BrightSide

BrightSide Member

what mobs to kill to get solar jade?

14. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Phoenix = Solar Jade
    Blue Tiger = Tai Bai
    Blood Sorceror = Lunar and Blue

15. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

You will need more than newbie level and newbie gear to farm jades at a decent pace. Tigers are surrounded by foxes and Phoenix by Sacred Phoenixes.
    In addition, you need some good damage gear and preferably a healer than can give courage, deftrap and targeting to significantly boost killing speeds.

16. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

Of course I'm talking about acceptable conditions. I dont mean newbies like level 1 or 2. Don't take it too extreme. Plus, I said to level up + farming gold. Not ONLY farming. So at the point when you need to level up with Pheonix and Tiger, you would be fine farming, too.

17. raizafaisal

raizafaisal Member

you only need 4 letter only tht..
    G O L D
    tadaaaa.. you was make Gold