How many people hate Echalon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chaos, Feb 24, 2016.

1. IrisuKyouko

IrisuKyouko Member

Was sorta inevitable that this sort of thread was about to show up.

- Yes I got my differences with Blitz and how Echelon is run.
    - Yes I feel Echelon could show a bit more 'restraint' when it comes to pk'ing people.
    But I refuse to accept that Echelon is this prime 'bad guy' who started taking out people for the sake of laughs.

A fair amount of responsibility really falls to a certain league (who may may not be rebranded ) for taking out swathes of people in CC, especially on Saturday, because they simply could not help themselves. We were pretty semi-passive to begin with but that was quickly destroyed when reports of people getting dropped started to circulate throughout the league. Eventually it got to the point that a lot of people simply said 'screw it, pk these guys because of [insert reason here]'.

I will confess I am not too fond of the 'shoot first, ask questions later' method but you can't really spend 5 minutes asking in league chat whether this guy should be killed when he suddenly comes at you, looking at you Viet leagues who keeps jumping TayTay when Tay is just minding their own business.

Anyway, this is coming from a PvE carebear so take it with a pinch of salt. I just want Blitzcronk to level up faster because he is slow at the moment (dat Uni work yo).

2. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Active Member

Ofc Dude! In every league some like pvp, others dislike which is completely normal! I think you should separate your league and recruit all pve-lowers and name it "Hello-Kitty". That would mean no1 will ATTACK! Peace to all! Such a nonsense LOL

3. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

If it wasn't our league, another league would be in our situation being hated on. This is a pvp server and we have threads on us for playing the game how it was designed.

4. IrisuKyouko

IrisuKyouko Member

Would take a bet Ami would of been the prime target of everyones hate, that's my guess.

5. Blitzcronk

Probably why they re-branded themselves and why many of them are using new names.

6. Kuro1986

Kuro1986 Active Member

TayTay isn't innocent either. He's doing the same to lower level people from PvE league's who are minding their own business and just doing quests and grinding. League's who havent killed any members of any other league's. And Tay isn't the only one in Echelon.

As for my favorite league at the moment. it's 9Dragons. But I simply annoy them to hell. Heck I even started killing their lows. And when they asked me why. I simply tell them to switch league's if they want to grind in peace. Why I did this. Simple, they started pking everybody without reason. Grieving people, killing the quest mobs in front of them, kill people while talking to quest npc, and when they know they cant win they either relog or gang people. Btw Echelon members do the same, not all though. Both league's have good people as well.

As for any other league's that kills people of my league, that is a PvE league btw with only a handful of PvPers. They just get placed on the No Buff list. Most of them have the balls to kill a few and then ask some others for buffs XD. As for the big lowbies Pk league's, their lowbies get killed over and over again till they switch to a different league. There is all sorts of revenge and retaliation.

7. Blitzcronk

None of us are innocent, we are all responsible and guilty for killing each other. Every single league (almost) has been killing at least someone but whilst we're in the limelight - who was the league killing in CC on Saturday, they sparked this conflict.

8. IrisuKyouko

IrisuKyouko Member

Literally this. We had a lot of people, myself included, getting killed during those 'exp' events by certain people. That was what really set it off.

9. Kuro1986

Kuro1986 Active Member

Cause and effect. One League starts to kill without reason and other people will do the same. Same happend in my league. We are PvE. But have a few Pkers. Once people started killing our members for no reason, we started killing people of that league. Other league's started doing the same. Only league's I know off starting to kill all other league's without reason are Echelon, Legends and 9Dragons. If Echelon simply only toke revenge on the league's that started killing them, probably 9Dragons in CC but I am not certain on that. This mess wouldnt be here.

10. ForestWolf

ForestWolf Member

Popcorn thread like in the good ol' Acclame days ;)

Wait, you wanna put the blame on Echelon now for VNs being able to hack the game? Thanks for teaching me something new - i always though the publisher is responsible for security.

Echelonians might seem aggressive to outsiders, but actually inside the league people are friendly and helpful. I'm not an active PvP player myself, but being hunted by other league hasnt really bothered me since I still enjoy my time being in the league.

11. MisoKovac

MisoKovac Member

“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”

No1Hated666 likes this.
  12. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

yeah same **** got me yesterday...his days are numbered

13. No1Hated666

No1Hated666 Member

im not saying white side doesnt do it at all.. they do it just as much as black side.. but all i was saying is that your league does do it and ive witnessed it.. and a LM does have control over a league a LM and BMS can put some restrictions on things and make rules etc and if people are gonna be twats u can boot em lol (just saying).. but im not gonna defend anyone just saying that u cant say ur league doesnt do it when they do :)

14. Jad3Dragon

Jad3Dragon New Member

"A man who conquers himself is greater than one who conquers a thousand men in battle."

balb1n0 and sain like this.
  15. LemonNation

LemonNation New Member

I'd like to just bring up a point about Amicitia, the people who were doing that are now in 9Dragons league.
    Just wanted to point out that Amicitia is a very peaceful league, beyond those isolated events. ^^

Captainpack likes this.
  16. Captainpack

Captainpack Active Member

Well not Jasmine we are a non PK league but we will defend our self I died many time in BP trying to do quest and almost quit many time but I hung in there just hope lot will not PK plp doing quest

17. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Omg, what a crap topic. I am the only one that doesn't cry when die, even when grinding?
    P.S: I mostly PK for karma/fun, don't really care of the enemy league, all it matters is that they are black and give the karma I need xD

PrinceRomeo likes this.
  18. qinfort

qinfort New Member

Blitzy , i dont know u from before, but u seem a nice dude, altho the reason why i hate ur league, is not cuz of pk but because of the many abusers u have in ur league. U know it too, i know it too, and many know it. It was only obt though and i would expect bugs , i hope those abuses get fixed. Also ur members relog too mate, some do it in pvp, some right before im about to hit them or some just run and relog. Well i dont blame them cuz it is actaully the only way to escape. U are pointing fingers on the white side, a great leader always tries to find the fault within not outside. So far, i have only seen ur members roaring or map chatting and calling others names, that really ruins ur good name.

Captainpack likes this.
  19. tankundercover

tankundercover Member

The wanted system offers everybody a chance, if you've been a ''bad'' boy they can gather together and finish you! In this picture I woke up with 3 of them next to me all of a sudden.

It's 2016 for God's sake, don't play this game just to get to HG and FARM and FARM and etc. FARM again, enjoy it, make friends, kill people, die from people, don't let any minor issue become ''personal'', I repeat, it is a game.

Our league so far has been friendly with everybody that approached it, you wanted to join, you could easily join and if you ever needed help people would be there for you! I think we only had ONE case when a guy has left and started ''pking'' the league because he ''didn't receive a leech party in Hz'', that's just an odd case, it doesn't happen too often.

Anyways,

Enjoy the game, dudettes. ^^

Attached Files:

Vrangsinn likes this.
  20. Zekee

Zekee New Member

Lets just all make a big allience and stop fighting so we can endlessly level and farm

Savatage likes this.