How many people hate Echalon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chaos, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Chaos

Chaos Member

[​IMG]

They say they are friendly, but I wanna ask, dont we all hate them. I mean my league is allied with every single league on this game for the sole purpose of killing them. Lets all pk them boys.

akam6666 likes this.
  2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Player politics, it's nothing personal and the original 'mission' was neutrality but we sort of decided to go more into pvp and have been enjoying it since. If it takes an entire server of leagues to kill us, that's a bit worrying on your part.

Which league are you from or is that part of the power of anonymity?

3. Blitzcronk

Whilst I appreciate that I cannot agree entirely. The white sided leagues have relentlessly camped CC to kill people doing quests, they relog during pvp and then come in mass amounts to retaliate to us by killing other leagues who are not involved in the conflict.

Effect and causality. This is a pvp server and as a result we are playing it. It has been incredibly fun and the animosity between Amicittia, Legends and Infernal has been interesting. We've taken it as a laugh, they take it and respond offensively.

Drawcansir likes this.
  4. Chaos

Chaos Member

They are lying, Echelon kill more black side members, then white side members.

5. Blitzcronk

This is true and it is again because of effect and causality. Yes, we've been killing people and making the last couple of days a bit more intense. We haven't been the ones camping vital parts of the game which is fundamentally key to progression. We don't run around killing lowbies on a regular basis and we're not offensive about it. It's all in good faith and we have no issue with animosity or hostility.

Remind me again, who has been the main culprit for killing people preventing them from progressing and what has the outcome been? Countless threads where people have quit due to being stuck without any response from staff. You can blame us for killing in Hangzhou but this is not stopping people from progressing to their second role, this is us trying to have fun.

I have already named three leagues, two of them who have been directly involved in causing a lot of players to quit. We don't make players quit, we just fight in a neutral zone.

Remind me the last time we had to leave our maps in hordes to massacre the other side on a daily basis. We invaded Nanchang twice and that was for less than a few minutes. The white sided leagues take it as some sort of chivalrous act when they are responsible for people leaving this game as bad as we are.

Captainpack likes this.
  6. SnoWyz

SnoWyz New Member

If by enjoying, you mean kill ppl 20 lvl's lower...ok!

Captainpack, chiyoko3242 and Chaos like this.
  7. Blitzcronk

Effect and causality. You can argue this but in converse both Legends and Amicittia did the same thing during CC4 camping.

Captainpack likes this.
  8. Chaos

Chaos Member

That doesn't make you innocent, it just makes you as guilty as them!

9. Blitzcronk

Thus killing us in the process makes two wrongs a right? I guess.

FeiiBardo and Captainpack like this.
  10. No1Hated666

No1Hated666 Member

not gonna lie but every single time i walk into CC for example i always see your league mates Sitting on the 2nd floor of CC camping at the start killing players who try to Quest...i even see them just patrol CC everytime i go grind.. i dont care if they go for me cuz i know they dont like my league but its kinda funny seeing someone from your league chasing me tryin to pk me but when i out run them they stop and kill the other players they run past then continue to find me.. so u cant say your league doesnt do it.. you must not watch your league what so ever if u dont know whats goin on lol... idc if your league pks while ppl r grinding but when i watch them pk Questers n camp it now thats just sad..... and you can try to go on and rant that ur league doesnt do nothing when we all know they do theres more people who will agree then be on your side lol..end of my discussion talk to yourself as u wish but i wont respond to a LM who dont know anything :) peace <3 :)

Captainpack and Chaos like this.
  11. Chaos

Chaos Member

Offense is the best defense, dont worry Blitzy, soon all the little people u kill now will be high level and continue to hate echelon! goodluck dealing with 5 different leagues

Captainpack likes this.
  12. Blitzcronk

The converse is so will we? We will not just stop playing the game so how does that even make sense...

Captainpack likes this.
  13. Blitzcronk

You see you say this yet white leagues are equally as guilty so I don't understand how it's fine for them to do it and not us? Responses and complaints about a league that pvps on a pvp server.... I don't have complete control of my league, everyone has their own preferences.

Captainpack likes this.
  14. FIREMAN

FIREMAN New Member

All Echelon does is camp HZ and CC to kill people who are grinding or questing. I say we all team up and repeatedly kill them till they quit.

Captainpack and Peruna87 like this.
  15. FA2017

FA2017 New Member

You mate run around killing all lowbies . That's what happening .

Captainpack likes this.
  16. Blitzcronk

Where is this coming from, every single league is doing this to a degree. We're not going to quit. It's hilarious you think you have that power over us.

17. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

Omg that's sound exciting, it's like the good old days during acclaim and when CC was last grinding map. I feel nostalgic.

18. Suikoden

Suikoden New Member

I wouldn't mind getting pk'd in HZ every now and then since i can hardly do anything about it, but what ticks me off if i see the same retard who killed me 10 minutes ago. Not to mention they always seem to get me when i'm in low health from the mobs. 98% of my killers have been from echelon edgylords.

chiyoko3242 likes this.
  19. Blitzcronk

Regardless what is happening and regardless how many people comment on this, you're not going to stop us and there will be plenty more people with our methodologies that want to rip the server apart.

Two members from our league alone dominated the entire HZ map for hours, what would happen if we all came together?

20. Alexownt

Alexownt New Member

Well i understand blitz a little. Even our guild gets pked by echelon people. We are suposed to have an alliance with them, but some people dont care, at least a lot of them do and they are actually fun with to talk. If someone pks you, you can actually try to talk with them they are not as bad as it seems. I think the game should just make it like someone with 10/20 lvls diffrence cant attack eachother, that would solve a lot i guess.

21. Blitzcronk

Nobody seems to remember in the first couple of days, which leagues were literally murdering everyone? This has been turned on us and we're the bad guys. Hey, one thing that has come out of this. We made such an impact that everyone has complained about us so we're definitely doing something right.

For all those coming back to the server, the launch event will be interesting. ;)