How 2 be pro on RF (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iwannadielel, Jan 6, 2021.

1. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

Hello Fighters! This is a detailed and educational guide on how to be a professional epic 9-0 old gen RF player. Now this won't be easy, but with these helpful tricks, you too can waste your time and try to relive the glory days of RF (2009-2012).

Step 1: S P L U R G E
    Buy boxes and hope you get rare clothes with high stats, scrolls and exocores. And be sure to spend money on enchanting and on avalons to the max you can. Now it's no secret that boxed items are much better than carat items and enchanting and avalons create a power imbalance, but these items will help you a lot. I know boxes and other rc things will cost a lot over time and you're pretty much gambling, but that's ok! The average pro RF player spent around 500 dollars on their account (some exceptions exist). Alternatively, you can always catfish and only wear girl sets and play nhaa. Thirsty RF players will gift you RC stuff hopefully. :D
    [​IMG]

Step 2: Cringy Bio
    It's an unspoken rule that to be pro on RF, you need a character bio that you can edit in the plaza (the only useful function plaza has to offer). Now most pros like to put things like "since 2007 Old Gen Top 10 mooner top 10 1v1er creator of [insert item here]". Be sure to make your character bio something that makes others know that you arent to be messed around with and inflate your ego. It helps (i think)
    [​IMG]

Step 3: The maps you play on
    There's a decent amount of maps you can fight others on, but most players only play on about 5 of them. You wanna be pro by playing on Night City and Cliff Temple? Get outta here! Moonlight valley and Glacier Cove all day bro! There's a reason why people keep uploading cringy drop juggle videos that look like they were made in 2011 on Youtube.
    upload_2021-1-6_20-42-32.png

Step 4: Be active on forums (optional)
    Pretty self explanatory. Be sure to post every now and then. Be sure to make a thread about boxes being repetitive and rf dying every month. Be sure to start beef with random forumers. A perfect example of this would be LordSea. Unfortunately, he was banned a year and a half ago, but I miss him..
    [​IMG]

Step 5: B E T O X I C
    You ever play League of Legends? Well the toxicity in that community is prevalent in RF pros too. Now there are some top RF players that are pretty chill, but they're few and far between. If you want to fit in with the pro crowd, you gotta be toxic. This consists in calling people ez, antagonizing random people and repeatedly going on megaphone and insult people you have beef with. And if you're feeling REALLY toxic, you can ddos people you have beef with and GMs will do nothing about it. (DISCLAIMER: I do not condone ddosing!). Why is RF's community toxic? No one is 100% sure.
    upload_2021-1-6_21-6-40.png

If you have any suggestions or advice you want me to add, let me know! Have fun! :D

Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
  2. LegendBlitz

LegendBlitz New Member

lmaooooo its as sad as its accurate man smh. btw this new forum post style ur doing is pretty valid to me fam

3. DebacleRF

DebacleRF Member

im so glad someone remembers my legacy (':
    -lordsea

4. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

All solid gold, especially love how even Google knows our community is s***

5. oTedd

oTedd Member

This took some effort lamo
    nice

6. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

@iwannadielel question tho, how is it a cringe bio to write what items youve created? :p The devs don't always put the creators in the item description going as far back as Muhons and Kenpo anyway.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  7. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

Tengu likes this.
  8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

yes. LoL is much toxicity than RF has it