Hey Starberry, About This "Wind Shooter" Scroll I Didnt Make Again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tengu, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Distort

Distort Member

Deez redfox mfs out here getting paid in trailmix to watch yall bug out and the devs work in a Korean sweatshop that let them stay in the coffee break from for a cut of they pay let em make it

HumoLoco and Yeezus like this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

they should've gone in acid trip to make this game better.

Distort and Hercule like this.
  3. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

Kind of a reach to say you designed it when it's just a bunch of Rugal moves... Did you design Rugal too?

4. Ayato

Ayato Well-Known Member

keep it up ur pissing me off

Nicki likes this.
  5. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

Whatchu know bout acid?

HumoLoco likes this.
  6. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Bruh my scroll suggestion in OGP and GC had everything in Wind Shooter with exception to the 1st kick, the 3rd kick and the >>G. Three whole ass moves that are different. Rugal doesnt do that GIF as a combo in any KOF game, I made that combo in OGP.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

The best and most amazing experience in the world or it could go very different when you drop acid. You will drive yourself nuts if you try to comprehend everything that's happening, because it can go from the most spectacular feeling to feeling totally and completely helpless. It's all about sobering to realize how incredibly small and weak the human mind is. It can render you complete helpless. We know how hallucinating is so surreal awesome.

However, one day it can just take over you with one bad trip from good to bad to worse in a matter of seconds. Yet if you think acid is same as shroom or lsd do, then you are full of shit.

It's best things to do is. Take acid whatever whenever you can take, but if you take acid before the work, it will make you promoted to customer.

That's all I know about acid.

8. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Don't get me wrong here, there are some similarities that are blatantly obvious. Though, at the same time, the Terms of Service and all that jazz say whatever you post on here RedFox/NimoniX can use as their own. NimoniX didn't have to give any suggestion creators credit for their work, just like they have done before with quite a few others. Like I could say I created Nitoryu because of KOD's original shop image. Also, like you mentioned, there are people who received credit for a whole scroll from just a single combo. I'll say it again; consistency is not a thing around these parts lol

Also, was it Tyrant or a different scroll you suggested that had Tempest's PPP finisher? If it was Tyrant, even more similarities used.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  9. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

As if he came up with the combos and animation himself lol.

Yeezus likes this.
  10. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Tyrant's kG projectile could press/hold Punch to charge into an energy blast that used the same animation that Tempest's PP{P} animation used. They just moved it to the punch combo and changed the particle effect.
    They literally copy/pasted Wind Shooter's whole PPKP from my scroll d^L^d Not filing a lawsuit over this tho lmfao

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
  11. Nicki

Nicki Active Member

message me baby I got a new number, AGAIN. I miss you bae

12. Nicki

Nicki Active Member

When do you elevate anybody goofy? You sat in this forum for months pretending the player base was the real issue, nah. It’s always been the company/companies ALL THE TIME.

OGP - the favoritism I received at that place was wonderful, miss them deeply.
    GC - was ran by savaya retards, who got whatever the hell they wanted.
    Redfox - Garbage, the end

in short, you should’ve expected this, they screw people every chance they get, so **** it up, move on.

13. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

The player base is the issue son. You think new players show up and blame the devs / hosts when they get griefed by toxic MFs with avatars that look like they still need their mom's help to dress themselves? Only inept forumers blame anyone but the players.

https://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/ogp-was-not-a-good-company.52133/

Im sure the Third Reich treated a lot of blonde haired / blue eyed people quite favorously too while others were treated like s***, most people would probably find it in poor taste to brag about favorable treatment from garbage people but hey do you. Maybe if you werent too busy being a simp for Mein Fuhrer OGP you'd recognize how good GC/RedFox have been to the community more often than not. Even on their WORST DAYS GC/RedFox doesnt hold a candle to the s***show that was OGP. At least those Savaya nerds running GC were holding more events than OGP + giving away Box PACKAGES twice a week to compensate players for OGP frauding everyone's account transfers.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
  14. Kurama

Kurama Active Member

LMAOOOO!!!! bro real tears

xenlyiin, HumoLoco and Tengu like this.
  15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

All I can tell you is....

Fuck you. Go sex with all faggout staff who worked for OGP expect Panda and Over9000 and Default save their virginity ass.

LOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

16. Nicki

Nicki Active Member

You sound so dumb. I read the first sentence and realize, you’re really retarded.

17. Nicki

Nicki Active Member

aren’t you from EU?? Literally garbage of a human being. Waste of space.
    OGP will always be the superior place. : )

18. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I am from Mexico when I was a baby I hopped the trump wall over in the American Dream been there for almost 20 years.

If you think OGP is the superior then yea you are one of fagass. I hope you got banned by Over9000 back in that time.