Hey New player here! somes questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mikers, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Mikers

Mikers New Member

He guys My name is mike me and a few buddies recently downlaoded the game and I have some questions since I'm super rusty.

How do I make money as a new player?

is there a good way to get lvl 60 skills?

does partying make lvling faster?

how do you guys get CP on this server with its low population?

thats it for now thanks in advance!

2. AlexanderT

AlexanderT Member

Save rares sell it or farm mats sell it
    we throw em here
    yea ofc it is 0.001% extra
    pvp ofc there's cp war

3. xZwei

xZwei New Member

Well currently the only way to get CP is through "Heavenly Castle(God Level12/Rebirth 0 - Rebirth Level 6) " and destroying shields during "Holy Stone Battle". The PVP Cp gain is currently bugged since the latest Rebirth update (R7-R12 Release)

How to make money:
    Farm for Items (Elite items, Pets, Stones, Diamonds, Enchanting materials (3%,6%,9%,15%), Selling "Yellow" Rares *there are Rares in blue writing and those rares can not be sold to the trader for quick cash, but can be sold Player to Player.

Skills:
    The best way to find skills is to use the "3x Exp and Drop increase" Events to help better your odds on getting Lvl60 skill and God Skills.

Party:
    Party isnt worth it really unless you have a party of 5, grinding on the same mobs, killing the mobs at the same rate. If that criteria isnt made, then its just party members leaching off other party members..

Hope this has any use for you and if you have any questions, someone is always here to assist you

4. Mikers

Mikers New Member

thanks!