Hard/Hell solo boss modes, skins, etc.

Discussion in 'Etc' started by Pollux10, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Pollux10

Pollux10 Member

I know Redfox and Nimonix is probably not going to read this because they only pay attention to whack ass scroll suggestions that add nothing to the game, but Imma leave this here anyways just in case...

• Let us solo boss modes on hard/hell mode. Obviously we won't get a chest from it, I have no problem with that, it makes sense. Adding this to the game would give people who are lagging, or people who don't feel like being in a room with other people something to do. (I don't care about event boss modes tbh, if you guys want to let us solo the event bm, cool, if not, also cool, like I said before, we still won't get a chest from soloing the bm, so it doesn't matter to me.) At night, there's nothing but chat rooms, nhaa, and random 1v1 rooms. Let us solo...

• Add skins to the game for different skills (purchasable), i.e.: Panic attack, saver, assassin, and nanmu (i'm not sure what you could change about nanmu, maybe the white/blue effect at the beginning). Make panic attack available in colors like red, blue, purple, or even change the animation of it. Saver's animation could change, or the circle could be available in different colors. This would give those who don't have much else to buy in the game something to purchase.

• Add different death animations (purchasable). I don't have any ideas for the different death animations but you guys can figure something out.

• Fix/change some small things (Quality-of-life changes). Add percentages on mana and HP bars for our characters (maybe not ai & boss mode monsters because that might be an eye sore). Clean up the inventory by allowing stacking of items, my inventory is a god damn mess right now, it's hideous. Fix the phasing through the platforms in Vladimir's Castle, and any other bugs in this game.

• Make more stages available for the AI mode, idk why the amount of stages for that mode is so limited, it makes no logical sense.

• Cough up some cash to big streamers/ content creators. I don't know how life is over in Korea, but in America, if you want to advertise your game, you either pay for advertisements, or you spend a couple grand on a big streamer, and tell them to play your game. I don't care if they **** ass at the game and show how fucked up this game is, there will still be a lot of people who would give it a try. Maybe they'll like how chaotic the game is idk, but some people would join the wave. If you don't want to pay streamers or content creators to play your game, look into youtube ads or something. I saw an ad where some kids were talking about there trash ass youtube channel, i'm sure you can make an ad for rumble and have youtube play it. To my knowledge rf doesn't have dedicated servers, and the fact that this game ain't shutdown yet shows that y'all still make a decent amount of money off the game and/or the upkeep of this game can't be too expensive. Spend some cash on some ads. Hell, youtube is looking for some ads to play, especially since a lot of advertisers have left the site because pewdipie is dumb as hell and dosen't know how to shut the hell up.

To anybody else reading this who is not Redfox or Nimonix (if anybody reads the forums anymore idk), i'm not trying to sound like a bigot or anything, but if you downright disagree with these changes, you're dumb. A lot of these scroll suggestions (not all, but most) are weak as hell and don't do anything for the game but clog up the store and look ugly. Even League of legends went from making a new champion every other week back in the day to releasing a new champ every couple of months. Start suggesting some unique **** to the game. Hopefully you guys at Redfox can pass this (or a more pg version of this) along to Nimonix. These changes won't make the game super popular, but it sure as hell will make it better, and Nimonix can make some money from it. Y'all dead ass owe this game some type of changes, especially since y'all barely speak to us, EVEN THOUGH now-a-days most good games & decently managed games have a pretty good line of communication between the players and developers.

2. EvilMarvin

EvilMarvin Well-Known Member

We got another dreamer.

"Cough up some cash to big streamers/ content creators"
    stupid idea ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BJJFromGJJ and Yukoto like this.
  3. drfool21

drfool21 Member

i want to solo every difficould and get boxes it´s so stupid if noone is online and you want to farm something in hell solo u always must play with randoms wich steel kills lagg or make u bugging around a solo mode for alll dificoulds would be great

4. wendy101

wendy101 Active Member

I do hell or hard hook me up bro

5. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

I am pro at being afk. If you need a leech HMU IGN: Revolver

tamirtov, BJJFromGJJ and wendy101 like this.