Guide for those new to twelve sky 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CPike0, May 16, 2016.

1. CPike0

CPike0 Member

Im not a pro guide maker but im gonna try to help as much as i can..so i notice alot of people go with blades, katana, or spears, and i know the hype about more damage no problem.. BUT if youre having trouble conserving those pills, and dieng so fast and loosing exp while dieng then i say you should use the weapon thats meant for grinding the, SWORDS, DOUBLE BLADE, AND GREATSWORDS! these weapons are only slightly weaker then your PVP weapons you always use for grinding, on top of that they give you a buff thats increases defense by 50% making it easier to grind longer and over night.. so heres what i always do in twelve sky step by step

1.choose sword since im dragon, so get a few levels in and when i have enough to level some skills enough
    i upgrade my aoe and sword buffs makes things much easier

2.assuming you already know the steps as far as progressing in levels once you get enough you notice the starter pills dont work well im sure you get a few rares heres and there that are useless DONT sell them right away not work it instead upgrade them 9% and salvage if youve no use for them this will give you 1mill and a truss stone to repeat the process for other rares.

3.dont over bite mobs you cant handle! youll find yourself runnning backkk and forth..

4. conserve those Dungeon tele! makes the trip much easier

5.whilemats are not expensive right now i recommend upgrading ONLY your body armor and weapon to at least 50+%

6. ... once you get around lvl 105 thats when you start to get capes!! right now look for CHI CAPES! they also aid in conserving pills

7. when auto grinding fill pills in ALLL slots you dont need to press every pill auto pills will hit any pill that is in your quick slot it will get pills in quick slot 1, 2 , and 3 so dont worry about that you dont need to see the pills on quick slot 1

8. if your auto hunting you dont need need anything in your quick slot but PILLLS!

i may be forgetting a few things feel free to add anything i may have missed in this simple guide for those new to twelve sky 2 thanks and i hope this help someone out there and make ther twelve sky experience better ENJOY THE PVP because thats what this game is little pve here and there like labby thats also a silver grabber !

2. Orhanba

Orhanba New Member

no bro , blade STR war...
    perfect :D

3. Ahrnes

Ahrnes Active Member

auto hunt stops working as soon as i leave kailan fortress , tried auto hunt in successive map , any idea why ?

4. CPike0

CPike0 Member

auto hunt only works in first map, kagirina river and the ravine, and all dungeons wont work on the lower maps after kailan fortress

5. Ahrnes

Ahrnes Active Member

so id have to maually grind until kagrina , after that all maps that come later on can be Autoed? dungeons e.t.c?

6. CPike0

CPike0 Member

when you hit around at least lvl 50 or so you should be able to go to your first dungeon i wouldnt say you neccesarily have to grind all maps i only grinded the first maps and a little of the second then went to dungeons