Guardian System and Item Questions

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by AdventAssassin, Nov 21, 2021.

1. AdventAssassin

AdventAssassin New Member

Hello everyone!

I have played 9dragons on and off since the Acclaim days and I found my way back recently to 9D. Coming back and seeing all of these new systems and items has me a bit confused, so maybe someone can help with my questions (I will greatly appreciate it). My first question is, I see posts on a Guardian system event and also still see Guardian ExorcistOh, MinYoung in Hefei. In order for us to get a guardian, where can players obtain the Spirit of Guardian Shards (Ranks 1-5)? Are those found in specific dungeons or at mobs of a certain level and up?

My next question is about some items from the Revamped Dungeons. Do inner armors still drop in Wild Tower? If so, do they drop in the purple pass instance? Also in the Choice of Fate, is the Superior Crying for Death Journal something that is found from mob drops or maybe a rare find from the boss? Same with the Crying for Death necklace?

Again, all help will be appreciated so thanks!!

2. tiriplici

tiriplici New Member

Don't know about guardian shards but I can answer the other questions.
    Inner clothes and pants drop in Silver Coins Mansion from green and red passes, so I imagine they also do in Wild Tower (mobs & bosses). If they don't drop you can actually create them (use F11 resource or create to see the needed materials)
    The Superior Crying for death journal drops only using Superior passes. You can get it from the rocks, boss or even boxes (it's a regular drop, usually you get 3-5 per run which is good to make money). The Necklace doesn't drop, it needs to be created using F11 create,but it has 10% success chance and needs lots of materials.

3. AdventAssassin

AdventAssassin New Member

Thank you so much for the help! We aren't too far off from being able to do superior runs and silver coins mansion, so that is exciting. We are just hoping that guardians can still be obtained even though there hasn't been a guardian event in a while.