Guardian Choice(One of the best Ideas)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Leopage, Jan 22, 2018.

Tags:
?

Should this happened?

1. Totally G

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Skeptic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Leopage

Leopage Clean Up Crew

Dark Guardians Vs Angel Guardians
    Left.v1.jpg [​IMG] Right.v3.jpg

*Not the same as guilds it separates the RF community into two divisions"
    The idea just came to me.Rumble Fighter has always foreshadowed at Dark Guardians and we never REALLY knew what they did.The concept of there being opposites of Normal Guardians seemed cool to me as a kid.What if RF added a new system revolving around two different clans.I believe that both clan should be more stronger in a certain ability than the opposed clan so there can be equality. Saver and assassin is just another skill or enhancement that people past level 25 get.In this forum I will be stating a system that can change RF for the better?That if u guys agree with it...trust me it will benefit everyone in all types of ways.

*You can register at the level 15 + and need a 100 kill count which will be counted in the quest tab too become a recognized guardian
    *Gets a Clan set at a certain mile stone because level isn't put to use anymore (Ex:20,35,and stops at level 50 the clans sets get better in each level milestone)
    *Each clan member gets a monthly carat bonus for kill rate (Maximum is 15k Carats, payed in carat coupons so the "bank" tab can actually be put to use)

*Each clan member gets a carat bonus at a certain time bonus(Stacks on Power hour)
    *If you are playing team mode and your 3/4 and above of your team is the same clan the team gets a carat and exp bonus, although if there is 1 opposed clan member on your team he/she wont get the bonus.
    *RF can do clan events where if one of the clans gets more than the other , they will receive a box or such(Prize depends on Devs)
    *Each clan will have one of the wing that's displayed in the two pictures of the top depending on their clan choice and in the info tab it will reside to the right of "Specialization"
    *If you leave any clan there will be an R in the Clan: section meaning ROGUE
    *Upon leaving a clan u will have to pay a fee to quit and you would have to wait a minimum of 3 days to join a new one
    *Lastly one of my favorite things about the concept I came up with....Household traits
    *Each clan gets a accessory at the level 50 .For the Dark Guardians its called "Official Dark Guardians horns" and for the Angel Guardians you get "Official Angel Guardians Halo"