Golden Time Event: Independence Day Bonus Rates

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [CM]NineArts, Jul 2, 2020.

1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Dragons!

In celebration of our America's independence, we are hosting Starting at midnight, enjoy our 3x EXP, 3x Skill, and 3x Drop event!

Event Duration:
    July 3, 2020 00:00 - July 5, 2020 23:59 Pacific

012119_main_banner02.png

This Independence Day EXP event will only last until Sunday, July 5th, so don't wait to take advantage of these increased gains!

2. TheTheory

TheTheory Member

dont forget start event this time <3

3. ninhho

ninhho Active Member

Three x3 in a row, so common and frequently now.

4. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

Tks..need even x5 or x7 exp..!

5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

It’s 4th of July so x3 was expected although as you said too common lately

6. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

No that’s stupid, people just need to put in some effort. If not willing to do so then they’re playing the wrong game and should move on

7. Photoshop

Photoshop Member

Even if it is x10, you still have to put some effort on and grind, the game isn't going to play itself. Your logic is flawed, buddy.

I'm coming back from a couple years break and I'm actually baffled that x2 events and the bad rates are still that common here. Although they do give a lot of free stuff. There's that, and I love it. But you still have to grind a lot and put a ton of effort to get anywhere in the game. I think x3 should be a common thing by now.

The way things are right now, x2 is totally unattractive, there's pretty much no difference from x1.

In my honest opinion, if you want the server to be dead, you keep doing x2 events only at weekends and not many things going on. Only old people who already have spent a lot in this game (in time and/or money) and can't let go will stay around. But even those eventually move on until the game finally shuts down.

But that doesn't need to be the fate of this game. You want stuff happening, new people coming to the game? Keep doing these x3 (and maybe more) and even more events, maybe in the middle of the week too. Make stuff HAPPEN! Then people won't stop coming around, we will all keep coming back for more!

Just my humble 2 cents.

PS: Oh yes, thank you RF for this x3 !!! ;)

Gordyg3 and BabeNoob like this.
  8. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Lol grind. Can make a brand new character, give it some gear and get to lvl cap in less than 50 hours.
    That’s not how a game should be, even with the best possible items

9. Photoshop

Photoshop Member

That's another flawed logic that people like to repeat around just because...
    You can do that because you already know the game inside out.
    Also, good luck doing that in under 50 hours at base rate. And no, no gear from another high level character or power leveling. Start fresh and do it, I dare you.
    A new player can't do that kind of thing, it takes much more time. If you're new but you know your way around from playing before, than it takes a little less, but it still takes quite a while. But in case you don't want new people playing the game, then sure, throw these arguments down the window.

But getting to level cap isn't even my main concern here. To be honest, I like the grinding to level cap, I have a couple characters there.
    If you have been in the game long enough, then you should also know that getting to a high level is only the beginning of the grind. If you actually want good items, you also have to grind for them. Dungeon runs and stuff. Some you can't do on your own, need the help of other people. There's so much you need to do in this game in order to have a decent character. I'm not even talking about a great but a decent character to play, even if you spend money.
    People don't play much outside of events not because they're lazy, but because it doesn't feel rewarding at all. You don't really feel progress when playing on weekdays, especially at higher levels.

I'm not against having to work your way to get good stuff, putting some effort, I agree with that. But x2's only once a week being a common thing still in 2020... that's what is really stupid...

I really think they should consider bringing back those events in the middle of the week, like Acclaim used to do. Like a couple hours in x2 in a Wednesday or something like that. It would keep people coming back, make the game feel a little more "alive", I think. And just do more stuff in general, more events, more things for people to interact with.

Again, just my 2 cents.

Peace!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    Circa, Gordyg3, Revered and 1 other person like this.
  10. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Just my 2 cents.

There is no way a regular player can cap a toon in 50hrs....

Even with all the xp bonuses in game atm, you still need endgame gear that is high refined as well as good relics with good opts.... Which we all know isn't cheap and let's not forget the struggle to make some of these relics.....

And please don't come at me with "it's easy for nukers or hyb". They're in the same boat, they just have a seat up front.

But hey, if someone can prove me wrong by uploading a video to YouTube that shows lvl 0 to lvl 246 in 50hrs, I will watch every minute of it :)

11. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Happy Independence Day and thx for 3x3.

Circa and Photoshop like this.
  12. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

Without any gear its impossible i think, but with some gear i managed to get to level 200 in about 6 hrs. If anyone is interested i might do a speedrun to level 200 soon. @ZhouWarden maybe a fun event to make of it

Bankz likes this.
  13. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Making lvl 200 in 6hrs is doable if you have mid to high lvl gear already.

The struggle is 240 - 246.
    Having the mind set to spam SrS it hard not to mention SrS is only good till about 243 (some may argue). At 243-246 you'll need to :
    A. Put mad hrs into KL grind
    B. Spam Potala or GC (some may say icy but it's not as fast as the other 2)

Also keeping in mind that red Potala and Red GC can and will 1 hit you until you have high lvl gear.
    There's other factors as well like warriors vs ck in dungons which we know that almost all dungon mob/bosses are weaker to ck damage.

I would like to be proven wrong tho....as a IS warrior, the time it takes me to kill certain mobs for 0.01-0.04 xp doesn't allow me to make those type of lvl gains in 24-50hrs.
    (And yes I'm well enough geared to state my opinion)

BobThePriest and Circa like this.
  14. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

Yes...! Need x7 exp -x10 exp and drop...! Tks..!