Golden Time Event: 3x EXP, 3x Skill, and 3x Drops

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [CM]NineArts, May 7, 2020.

1. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

ice no drop item

2. NateTheGreat

NateTheGreat New Member

yeah 3x but maps are constantly down haven't been able to play in a week due to characters being stuck in tibet or HZ every single time i log.

3. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hey all!

Please keep in mind that we at RedFox cannot prevent maps from going down, and it will continue to occur until we're able to find a fix. While we can't always be there 24 hours a day, we are always monitoring game servers as often as we can, in addition to our developers working hard to find a solution.

As always, we thank you for your patience and understanding during this time, and will provide a suitable compensation once the issue has been resolved. (Compensation will not do any good if the maps will crash during those times).

UninPro and luckystars0705 like this.
  4. luckystars0705

luckystars0705 Member

thanks GM. please extend this x3 event.

5. TheTheory

TheTheory Member

this what i was looking for !!!
    u doing something you telling us that u doing something or try !
    thtas the point.
    not like "We restart the map,.enjoy event:"

6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Could you tell us what is going on with 9Dragons ? Is any future with this game with RedFox ? Players have plenty of questions vs your actions. We have a big scar with Acclaim due this game and would like to know what is going on.

It is like months since this is going on with the game.

How come that a game company in months could not find a fix ?
    How long this will last ? How much time you still need ?
    What are your plans with 9Dragons ? You will quit the contract with JG or ? Do you plan to abandon the game ?
    Could you assure us this is only temporary ?
    Also what updates are you planing this year ? It is 2-3 years since JG release Hainan, when you plan to release it ? Hainan is a small map, why you need years for this update to release it ? When we will have new map Qingdao, how many years ?
    What compensation do you plan and when you estimate the fix is coming ?

All the actions and the lack of answers show you start to abandon the game so make us thing the other way around and give some relevant answers to the questions. Please do understand that you have exceeded the limit of the players patience.

Last edited: May 9, 2020
  7. tommyboy

tommyboy Member

i seriously doubt your having a 3x exp right now 05/10/2020 8:14 am est im killing movs with 2x card and only getting 9 exp per kill at ec12 thats not 3x nor 2x...

8. tommyboy

tommyboy Member

mobs not movs

9. tommyboy

tommyboy Member

ok let me readjust my numbers with 2x card + your 3x exp for mothers day im lvl 108 killing lvl 113 and getting 2.3 exp per kill thats zero exp bonus i dont see how your exp bonus number jive
    im just out side wild tower killing red mobs and now orange mobs. the exp is little to none..... wheres the exp bonus people?1.95 exp per kill equals zero exp bonus zero..... i am getting ton of loot drops i think someone turned loot drops on not exp bonus

Last edited: May 10, 2020
  10. tommyboy

tommyboy Member

update after lvling up to lvl 109 first kill was 0.00 fresh lvl up 2x exp card plus ur 3xp first kill 1.95% exp the exp does not lie.
    now if u get 3x exp would that at a minimum be 3.0 exp? plus my 2xp card so 5xp per kill minimum? i do not see your numbers or exp bonus even possible at all

11. jefry27

jefry27 New Member

DOWN AGAIN ??? AND NOW LIADONG'S TURN ??? **** U GM **** U !!! KEEP ASLEEP U HELL

12. chirish

chirish New Member

LL IS DOWN I CAN'T LOGIN INTO MAP!

13. Valutza89

Valutza89 New Member

DO SOMETHING WHIT THIS SERVER ******* RF

14. Yehohana

Yehohana New Member

I must say first that all Thanks so much for 3x event!!!

Just want ask if can we get one day more for 3x event bcoz we lost almost all first day of this event GM and CM...

Thanks in Advance

15. fujijimmy

fujijimmy New Member

Event Duration:
    May 8, 2020 00:00 - May 10, 2020 23:59 Pacific

x3 Experience is no longer on?????It's just 19:30, I think it long until 23:59???

16. h0982274168

h0982274168 New Member

Hi GM
    plaese fix Potala Dungeon after relong lagg skill

17. fujijimmy

fujijimmy New Member

Let me sum up this event:
    - First 24h: all map down: no mobs, no skills
    - Last few hours: errors x3 (E.X.P drop super down, map down, mobs down, ...)
    - Last event in Bamboo: a trick game (information in game appears at 20:18, tell you to come to BB in 10mins, and you come and they say: sorry, you are too slow, inform has been on 6 pages and that is your fault)

Thanks for an unforgettable event.

18. cexelby

cexelby New Member

Honestly, I am not seeing a big progress on the fix you guys are working on. Your team is just so bad, I don't think I will stay in this game for long. I can't stand facing this much problems while all you guys said was trying your best to fix the game, but nothing is happening. I spent some money on this game, I guess I am not spending anymore.

If this issue is not fixed by the end of this event, I beg to all players, don't waste your time and money on this game anymore.
    We have tons other games that has responsible GMs and good team on them. Waste your money on other games.

I don't think this matter will be fixed anyways.

You did a lot of terrible things and give nothing as compensation? That is more terrifying to hear.

Just abandon this game if it is unfixable. Tell all the players that you will abandon this game.

-From a player that been patient for too long for this matter to be fixed

19. chrisp0wer

chrisp0wer New Member

Once again played a bit here, made the big mistake to purchase Premium yeseterday and literally few minutes after I got stuck in Liaodong. This is just frustrating to see.

20. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Imho you could extend the x3 event. Even if it should crash it is still better than no compensation at all.