Golden Event Anniversary

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lazyl3oy, Mar 29, 2021.

1. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

GMs is there anyway you can make the Golden Events for this month 3x because anniversaries should be special. Maybe make it so that the golden event is 3x-4x drop and regular exp rate only, because lets be honest no one wants to level past the mobs they want to farm.

2. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

I guess we'll be getting another 3x this weekend due to easter season, 2x event with drop rate epithet is still good. About exp, it's completely fine since even an is11 char can farm event materials in Datong/Jinan. That's one good thing redfox did about events. No need making low level chars just to be on the level of the mobs to obtain event mats.

bengie22 and lazyl3oy like this.
  3. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

I didn't know that event mats can be farmed even at higher levels, but I just don't want to lvl because Tibet is too good to me and temple is just a clutter of mats i don't want.

4. superdildog

I farm tibet with HI char which is good. Less trash. Only yellow thing i see is the silver coin.

5. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

Do you still get weaps? For me weaps stop dropping when lvl is 6 or higher.

6. superdildog

Nope. What i wanted was clean and faster way of looting/farming that's why i farm on mobs with lots of level difference than mine. If you want to get weapons, you have to stay atleast 4 or 5 levels of the mobs you're farming. Partying with other farmers on shared exp especially low level farmers will slow down your exp gain. If not, try reaching HG and just farm on Demonic Thief/Demonic Pace near Black Dragon.

lazyl3oy likes this.
  7. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

Ya I'm farming near the entrance to potala since it's so close to a place to sell loot. 1 last question though. Is the drop rate of event items increased in black pass dungeons? I'm just wondering why gcm black pass is so expensive in market.

8. superdildog

Dunno since i don't farm dungeons since it's a waste of time for me running or using E to get to dungeon entrance. But most of my friends said they get 200 coin per run. In dungeons, you can farm/hit mobs inside dungeon even when Chi Breathing ui is on. I'd suggest if you wanna farm superior gcm, farm with low level char near mobs level so you can get passes from mobs. That way, there will be no need to buy passes from other players.

lazyl3oy likes this.
  9. Valmetyr

Valmetyr New Member

Black passes have increased number of mobs, so more opportunity for coin.
    Black CCD drops superior gcm passes (all colours) and also some silver coin.
    The drop rate now since x3 event is over makes it not worth it unless you have the drop epi though. (20 SC in both dungeon runs with a drop card and SEO4 only, was around 150 in gcm on event and 60-70 in ccd)

lazyl3oy likes this.
  10. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

TYSM for all the suggestions. I just did black gcm and ya there was A LOT of mobs. If I make a new char I'm not sure I can farm it efficiently with current accessories though (not enough cooldown to spam low lvl kungfu). I also tried ccd red and it was very nice because of the shop being close to sell quickly without LF/ teleporting. I LOVE areas where store is close to farm spot so I'm gonna stick to Potala entrance and CCD red for now.
    BTW did you guys lose your dusky root epi? I just lost mine when I logged in this morning but I didn't do any dungeon runs yesterday. So idk what caused it.