GM hi ><

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheTheory, Apr 9, 2020.

1. TheTheory

TheTheory Member

hi there.
    i just wanted to ask i think more people what to know that answer.
    are you doing something about the crushes and map DC. you doing something to fix it?
    or you just restating the map all over again?
    we just having so much troubles with the connection and we just hoping that it going to and some day. but u say nothink aboute it. just copy the same massege all over again and again at all the forums the same sarcastic answer.
    when u sleep there we have here problems and no one can fix it...the filling like its privet server(Poiret)
    no one answering at forum no one know even the the game does not work.
    what can we do?what can u say to us?what going to happend?are you standing with us on this on u just trying to avoid all of the hate?

2. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

They're being attacked (DDoS). So what exactly do you think RF can do? Lol. Not even the national banks can stand DDoS attacks if the attack has enough bandwidth. So stop dreaming in Lalaland. Only thing we can do now is wait and hope those script kiddies who think they're cool because they can rent a bot network are satisfied.

3. TheTheory

TheTheory Member

cuz its not DDoS

4. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

In discord they wrote they're under constant DDoS attacks. So I'm strongly asuming the downtimes of the maps are caused by it. And they can't do more than restart them.

5. TheTheory

TheTheory Member

i just sit and read every think that i found about the DDoS attacks so much different attack.
    but i think for what porpoises they do it?
    maybe its a company that try to take the game from them.
    is it some who that hate the game. why does its start ? why its happends (the DDoS attacks)

6. Kasko1985

Kasko1985 Member

why do u think it happens? usually ppl attack games/programs that they hate or dont like how they r handled
    RF dont care about the players (paying or not paying alike) also there r so meny games out and alot of them have DDoS proection implamented on theire servers while 9D players need to deal with bugs that have been in the game since aklaim days

7. TheTheory

TheTheory Member

so i think only when aklaim was all was perfect,sins then all fall a part

8. kikaju

kikaju New Member

ddos protection is not full proof..

there are always walk arounds..

also.. if they don't implement server hop.. what makes you think they will invest on costly ddos.. circumvention..

9. Kasko1985

Kasko1985 Member

i dont actually, i dont expect much from either developers or publisher.
    all RF says is its up to developers in KR regarding any questions we have for them whether its content or otherwise while they do know very well to charge for IM p2w items (so unless players band together and refuse to pay nothing will change)