[GM] Gourdy, AMAA (Ask Me Almost Anything)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by [GM]Gourdy, Mar 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Do you love anime? What's your favorite?

My favorite is Berserk manga

tinytinytinytiny likes this.
  2. BagOfNotes

BagOfNotes Well-Known Member

Gourdy, what is your relationship... or should I say "connection" to the loch ness monster?

o_O (x-files theme in background)

3. Antasma

Antasma Active Member

That's not too bad then.

I presume you mean this movie? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ace_Attorney_(film)

If so, it was good, I mean, it could have been a LOT worse, for the budget they had they did well, I have a feeling the Ace Attorney anime starting in April will be more popular though, not a huge fan of anime but because it's AA related I'll defo be watching.

4. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

I used to go to the library when my mom told me to read more and bring home a ton of manga. "Not those books..."
    But I answered earlier, OPM is my current favorite.

Sigh, okay... here's the truth.

But to actually answer your question, people who play Ace Attorney would know what Gourdy really is. HEHEH.

5. [GM]Gourdy

I don't even think they intended it for it to be cinematic good. The whole movie just felt like a troll movie; it was so bad that it was glorious.

6. Antasma

Antasma Active Member

Yeah you're probably right, I secretly hoped for an English version when I first finished the movie just to see how cringey it would be, alas it didn't happen, woe is me.

tinytinytinytiny and [GM]Gourdy like this.
  7. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

Go-to pair of shoes?

8. PatrickRF

PatrickRF Clean Up Crew, The Spook-King

what rank are you in league

9. [GM]Gourdy

House slippers...

AU ):

10. Exocore

Have you ever tried bubble tea?

11. [GM]Gourdy

Yes, I will fight my friends to the death to defend one certain brand as the best. (No, I won't say which one it is.)

12. Piggy

Piggy Member

I don't know if this has been asked, but do you like any American cartoons? Even some of the newer ones? I tried to read through everything before I asked. T-T

13. [GM]Gourdy

We Bare Bears, Bob's Burgers are pretty good.

[​IMG]

14. Exocore

Favourite flavour?

And those are pretty good selections of American cartoons. Regular Show has to be my favourite show on CN though.

15. [GM]Gourdy

Plain milk tea, or if I get tea, I just ask for a slice of lemon. No matter the flavor though, always go half sweet. Treat yourself well, but treat your body even better.

I was so sure Rick and Morty were related to Regular Show when I first heard of it. Like... Morty-cai and Rick-by... Those are both a little too much for me, but I'll watch it when it's on.

16. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Jeez, you remind me of [GM]Mint.

Anyways... (Apologies if any of these were already answered.)

1) What would you do first in order to attempt "change" towards the game?
    2) When the game launches over here, will you guys be doing any "suggestion" events? For example, RedFox staff will be picking several suggestions to send to the developers and those who qualified and got their suggestion implemented will receive a prize of some sort. Or will we be just rewarded for getting our suggestions in at any time? At the previous publisher, we received 10,000CC (=credits) but will the same be done here? Additionally, several suggestions are still missing credit and/or improper credit. Is it possible to get this issue resolved?
    3) Is RedFox planning for a way for Canadians to purchase credits without "additional cost" due to currency exchange ($49.99USD is approximately $65CAD I believe) while receiving the same amount of credits?
    4) Will there be an option to gift RedFox credits in the near future?
    5) Will there be a way for non-paying users to receive a small amount of credits every so often?
    6) You said you have seen a couple of Rumble Fighter videos so far. What do you think of the game so far?

I believe this is it for now.

17. PatrickRF

PatrickRF Clean Up Crew, The Spook-King

whats au

18. [GM]Gourdy

Was that an old Rumble GM?

1. Not sure yet, I want to play it a bit first to understand which suggestions are really urgent and which ones are just "this would be nice" ones.
    2. I'm not sure about suggestion events. If it's something we can do on our side, I would think it'd have a higher chance of being implemented. Prizes for suggestions... personally, wouldn't you feel victorious enough just to have your suggestion implemented? But I'm not sure about prizes. As for the item crediting issues, I don't know yet, sorry. ):
    3-5. You ask tough, but good questions. I don't have answers to these!
    6. One big plus in my opinion is the ability to have so many outfits. I think that's really cool. Looks/feels like there's going to be a lot of learning just to get to know all the Scrolls/Exocores though... Lots of trashtalking... The community is really creative though, that's awesome!

tinytinytinytiny and Duhart like this.
  19. [GM]Gourdy

Gold

20. Exocore

I used to work at a boba shop. The owner had her own milk tea recipe. They were all amazing, especially the taro milk tea (which is my personal favourite).

In time, you will see many current, supposedly mandatory suggestions are really what you said would "just be cool to have." Some because they truly would just be cool to have, but others because they bring a nostalgic feeling to the players. An example of what would be cool is the trade system suggestion. Something nostalgic/needed would be the return of a ranking system (ie: ranking flags, gems).

GamesCampus GMs made the mistake of not taking community event and prize suggestions into consideration. In the beginning, we had a GM who was a Rumble Fighter player since OGPlanet. He was wise when it came to which events we'd like and prize pools that were fair and fit the event themes. As a newcomer, I, along with the community, hope you do consider our suggestions when it comes to events and prizes because those of us who forum (not all, but it won't be hard to tell in the future who can be a trusted voice/opinion) pretty much serve as the voice for a majority of the community and know what they'd participate in and enjoy.

Apologies for any grammatical errors, currently foruming on my phone instead of paying attention in chem class haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.