GM/ADMIN Please read.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lostboi408, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Lostboi408

Lostboi408 New Member

IGN: Ravenal
    Race: Cora
    Server: Pegasus

I wanted to start this by saying I love RF, I've been playing on different servers since 2007.
    I was a player from webzen way back in 2016 if I remember it correctly but stopped playing. I found out that they moved to Red Fox games and since Red fox is based on my home city I decided to play again. Approx. a month ago I started playing @ Pegasus Server. HQ is almost empty but I stayed positive and continued playing. First thing I did when I hit level 30 is to say "hi" on all chat to see if someone responds, what I got is a chat restriction from the RL. I let that slide and kept playing, I found out that most of the corites don't speak English. As days goes by some of the high level players on the same guild of the RL who barely speaks english started harassing me and calling me an Alt of some other player who previously helped me. I tried to ignore them, but now they Wanted list me. For no reason at all, just minding my own business trying to enjoy this game. This is not the RF that I used to know. I am very disappointed. So GM's/ Admins do we have any repercussions for RL's that abuse their power? Because there is no way I can play the game if my own race kills me and keep me wanted for no reason at all. NeutralC0000.jpg

vondiehll likes this.
  2. SETHDYGAMING

SETHDYGAMING Member

:eek::eek::eek::eek:,Acc welcome you,come and join us。

3. Triztt

Triztt Active Member

Hey there. At 1st you need to know that redfox does not take any action against the abuse of Raceleader power.
    The 2nd thing you need to know or you already figured already is that Pegasus is a dead server. New players tend to join the "latest server" that is Pegasus indeed by not knowing it already has no players since half a year after opening. And the sad part is they keep this dead server alive for god knows what reason.

My suggestion: Move to Titan server, it has alot of players and many english ones. (most US and european players be found on bellside where the allchat is mostly only english too;))

4. BigPard

BigPard Member

Why play in that server? LOL. come to titan and have fun. it's not late, you're 50 there. easy to exp and pt in titan too

5. SETHDYGAMING

SETHDYGAMING Member

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
    there are a lot of player in Titan, most of them are old player who possess lots items and high lvl,
    it's hard for you to keep up with them,
    so just stay pegasus and come to Acc race,
    we need you to strength our SK Line!!

6. Lostboi408

Lostboi408 New Member

Thanks. What is your IGN?

7. SETHDYGAMING

SETHDYGAMING Member

IGN: Omicron ,

8. vondiehll

vondiehll Active Member

9. vondiehll

vondiehll Active Member

Yes ... it arrives at lv 56. It will take 1 lv 75 hk in OC. Apart from the illegal trade in item sales for real money. That and millennial. This game is for fun nt to have a mafia of spot or sale of item. I prefer to stay at the Pegasus and get max lv.

10. vondiehll

vondiehll Active Member

Simple because the looter mafia in titan server hasn't arrived here yet. It will continue on the pegasus. There is a forum and more forum for selling items for real money from the Titan server. You didn't say that. However, it is true.

11. spacemac

spacemac New Member

Hey didn't we just see you today? Whats up with the brazilian speaking RL who's claiming we are with Remma and alts? o_O I mean he is afraid of level 47's, I wonder what would happen if we tipped the balance over hmm *thinking*

12. impudentfool

impudentfool New Member

Me and my friends just experienced this first hand today. We were minding our own business waiting for the event mobs to spawn and the leadership with his cronies showed up and started discussing about potentially PKing us.

In short, we got killed and they keep mouthing some garbage stating that we're alts of some random, whoever that is (this dude literally spout nonsense and made his day about said nonsense). Mind you, we can translate whatever they said. It's not that hard.

As a foot note, is there any english speaking guild, without the said trashy behavior? We are willing to migrate. We also have a discord server. 6-10 players.

spacemac likes this.
  13. Lostboi408

Lostboi408 New Member

I don't know what to say. I guess I was able to prove the RL that I am not someone's alt. Talk to the RL's, they have decent english.

14. vondiehll

vondiehll Active Member

I asked him to check the ip on the spot. The same ip for 3 computers. I already said I will give pk to anyone who uses multi computers to abuse the game as a personal trade. Company policies have nothing to do. The world within the game. Nobody talked to me about being migrating to the server just started creating many chars at the same time. I nt longer like to play titan for that. They turned a game that is for fun into illegal trade. Ravenal that created this post is playing with us. Because I gave WANTED. I explained why.

15. Lostboi408

Lostboi408 New Member

I think I am the only player in Pegasus/Cora who lives in USA. I hope/wish I am wrong. The RL speaks decent English. Maybe find a way to prove them you are not someone's alt. That is all I can say.

16. Lostboi408

Lostboi408 New Member

I just wanted to play and enjoy this game after working 8 hours a day. Make friends with other players and no drama.

vondiehll likes this.
  17. vondiehll

vondiehll Active Member

That's why Im waiting for them to come and talk to me, because it wnst done. I agree with u.

18. impudentfool

impudentfool New Member

We discussed and we're moving. His or their track record isn't that worth it.

You were wrong but will end up correct. lol