Glitchers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chiyo, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Chiyo

Chiyo Member

Most people who played active during last weeks on RF GamesCampus will know what i mean:

What will you do if we send in screenshots from players who glitched and got their exp in that way during last weeks, because there was no GM online.
    In my opinion that is a huge problems, because so many players just glitch their way to a high level while other players work hard for it.

And also what are the punishments for abusing bugs/glitches ?

2. NINJAFoxHound

NINJAFoxHound Well-Known Member

This is the exact reason why I would only play on a fresh server, without transfers. Too many people abusing during a "non monitored period by the GMs". Not being hypocritical here, I did shoot through the levels using EATS, like a lot of people.

Seriaph likes this.
  3. xIchiraku

xIchiraku New Member

chiyo get on RF! e_e

4. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Yea, if they dont open a fresh server I wont be playing as well. I dont wanna play with old super hacked/glitch leveled chars with duped/cheated gear. People have been cheating non stop for years at gamescampus (especially on the weekends) and getting away with it. I hope redfox has a good GM team to make sure cheaters dont ruin a new server if they do open one

Seriaph likes this.
  5. Seriaph

Seriaph Member

I would also love a fresh server with GM's taking an active role in the management of it. I have high hopes for RedFox.

Edit: Also please please don't include cash-shop items that break the game. Potions that fill your HP to full that can only be bought with money gives an unfair advantage. It's terrible game design and ruins the fun of the game.

I hope Redfox tries to make the game as balanced and fun for everyone to enjoy, not just those who pay money.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
    Dan and Demented like this.
  6. NINJAFoxHound

Dude, that is what a COMPANY is. If they would do it for the community prior to benefits, it'd be called charity.
    Company / Business means they have to earn more money than what it costs them. When you see an item on the catalog (cash shop) sells a lot (let's say hissy pots, like you mentionned), of course they would still implement them. I mean, would you remove one of your store's best sellers on purpose ?

7. MAKINA

MAKINA Member

Do you believe that the new server won't have the same problems? I would like to believe that the new staff is committed to the server, but time has taught me to be cynical. As for the bug/glitches/dupes, they will always be just around the corner, waiting to to someone to find and exploit them. If they actually open a new server, I think you will remember how full of ******** was the first GC servers: Brazilian players swarming every where, doing their usual ****. And also, how long do you think it will take for the new server merge with the Titan+Cerberus server? Eventually the past will bite everyone in the ass, there's no escaping.

8. MAKINA

MAKINA Member

Ofc they will, assume otherwise would be naive.

9. Demented

I've done that dance and proven I can grind with the best of em countless times. You obviously dont know me so you must play on the old cheated server. I say that because i've played every official new server that's been opened for RF for a long time (and won lots of events *FLEX* lmfao)

10. Dan

Dan Active Member

I so dig this. Having a Cash Shop is important to finance the game service but a server without Hissy potions, Neutralizing potions and Total Invisible potions would be amazing. No more undetectable ninjas who place high level towers in the mining core using their glitched and flyhacked chars. An incredible thought.

Don't take the baits, my man! ;-)

11. WolfDragoon

WolfDragoon New Member

I agree with a new server... but they should have an open forum on what the server should provide for its new users and not just base it the way GC did it... ALSO... I hope they never merge it with any other server specially those with transferred accounts. RedFox said they will work closely with the developers to plan what best to do.. I think they should work closely with the players instead. Not promoting private servers but they seem to do well satisfying players needs and keeping things profitable. A balance should be there and not purely income based plans.

12. Trigui22

Trigui22 New Member

Codemaster, Level Up, Gamescampus... Who else made the same promisse? I got tired of be naive... Lets wait and see what they can do to improve our gameplay but doesn't expect too much.

13. MAKINA

MAKINA Member

[​IMG]

NINJAFoxHound and Trigui22 like this.
  14. ImaDoki

ImaDoki Member

Not all brazilians are hu3hu3, dear....

I'm brazilian myself, yet i'm not really proud of it...

Risuelee likes this.
  15. Morpheum

Morpheum Member

FoxHound, Chiyo, if you start from new fresh server count with me, XD, im really tired of cheaters in the game. So many expectations and i think all of them will be boomed, i just want a clean gaming server, without cheaters... I know that i have reported a lot of cheaters and none have been done in gamescampus, lets see if this continues here same way.

16. NINJAFoxHound

If I get to play, it will definitely be on a fresh server.
    I deleted GuessWho and all my chars/stuff anyway, so no other choice either xD
    Will let you know whenever I plan to play.

17. LominiEQ

LominiEQ Member

I wanna ask about something, if lets say you will catch me using terrain glitch on cartella board /ship to ether/ will it be considered as abusing terrain glitch ? I mean I wont do it to exp and for benefit myself. Its just about I like beeing afk on special places :D

18. Demented

They said on gamescampus you were allowed to do the terrain crap in the ship since you didnt benefit from it. Pretty sure they'll allow it here since it's the same folks

19. LominiEQ

LominiEQ Member

good to hear that there is nothing as boring as standing on the floor in cartella ship :D

NINJAFoxHound likes this.
  20. NINJAFoxHound

I do the same, however since i lack patience, I often use tp pots from UTS and then ask who is in ether on /all :p