GG GUAN BETTER LUCK NEXT BATTLE JINS

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by ExpectNoMercy, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

Shows how little you know about game I will post a pic when I get back online in a few hours just so you look like a complete noob

2. Christianity

Christianity Member

LOL! Youre getting mad af. I just told you to pick your COMMON SENSE. If SkOoL got bugged stats then his stat is permanent. Just accept the fact that you cant kill him with your childish 30k crits. :D

3. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

Lol no I find it kinda funny because you another clueless guan that stacks dmg just to hit 50k yet I am doing it with a vit build

4. mashajo

mashajo Member

index.jpg

there you go. ignoring some question. yeah it is true index.jpg that you are no other than crying baby... ohh look how cute you are :D

ExpectNoMercy likes this.
  5. Christianity

Christianity Member

LMAO I can only see you crit 30k or maybe 40k is the highest. Maybe you can crit 50k in master's level. Btw i can crit up to 65k without you getting normal me. :p

6. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

Dam you are just savage How do I deal with 30k crit insult and a crying child shall I make myself angry as you guys doing a rubbish job of it all I see is noobs what's wrong guys you scared I might start getting cheaters and guan hackers banned

7. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

65k but dies to a normal no wonder guans **** at HSB

8. Shirro

Shirro Member

so far i saw ur best crit 40k to me :D

9. mashajo

mashajo Member

And he think that he has a 100k dmg aoe always in war when they are too many to handle. in end of the day he cry like this
    ^_^

aaaaa.jpg

10. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

Well theirs a 51.521 crit with ele and that's without trying on a strong player with high defence who looks silly now

upload_2017-4-16_15-23-37.png

11. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

Come on girls just made you out to be idiots whats your next crappy comment

12. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

13. nivleik

nivleik Active Member

funny how a clan with 35+ HSB actives tells a clan with 10+ HSB actives something on how to improve themselves so they can't get bullied ignoring the fact that they really are just outnumbered...dude, it's simple, we have little faction point/population plus an unfavorable event time..wherever you look at it we are handicapped, but this doesn't make as sulk or boycott HSB...

the problem here is, you're a big ****..you boast a lot when you win a fight having 30 vs 10 but just when we found a way to do an even fight 30 vs 10+20 with the help of fuj you become a big baby sulking in town (remember the viral vacation?) imagine how useless you are then?

the worst part now is the outright cheating and bug abusing which all started by a legit guan in siege guild...

it was always a good fight during the alliance time coz' it really is fair (by number), but since you guys want it easy, you didn't agreed to it and did some **** to ruin the alliance...

but dude, don't misunderstand, we are not bitter about the loss of the stone coz' we really lack people this time, the part that you guys put on extra efforts and use bugged **** really makes it funny how desperate you are to post up a thread that will show how small your brain really is... XD

Gaz3k likes this.
  14. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

15. mashajo

mashajo Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA gaz3k really try it.. you naughty guans. of course he can crit that much having leets and L10 fire title
    why you always make gaz3k cry HAHAHAHA

aaaaa.jpg

16. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

17. mashajo

mashajo Member

HAHAHAHA. having a gaz3k toy is so funny guan`s.. dont be too rude to him. he alway do what you want. then you laugh at him very much.. HAHAHA go to guans faction. everybody laugh at you HAHAHAHAHAHA

18. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

19. RawBerry

RawBerry New Member

I think he just wanted to prove a point. Since this is a forum, the only way to do it is by videos and pictures. This would really help in a person's credential. We really just can't spew false facts anymore, and that I'm sure you would understand. We should all learn not to accuse with a pretense. And when proven wrong, we should accept it and try not to point it out as a joke.
    Also, I really admire @ExpectNoMercy for making sure ViRaL is active. It really is amazing.

20. SociopathSid

SociopathSid Member

This post caught my attention. Shortly after that photo of Skool got posted that **** said was shopped, Can't recall if it was Solar who posted it or another guan but, they said he easily died to a 50k crit. This was AFTER he got called out and they was questioning the legitimacy of his HP. 1-2 weeks later hes suddenly back taking 10+ attackers all syncing and critting. I know personally with a rage pill I clocked him at 61k while he was being multied by 5 other Jin and critted by another 3 one of which had a elite 150% spear.

So thats 5 Multi's, a 61k Crit, and 3 other crits at the same moment and he just kept on attacking the shields and stone.