Game Crashes After Sheep Loading

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by rumble242, Oct 7, 2020.

1. rumble242

rumble242 New Member

I've went through the forums and done the resolution case. But, it never worked with mines. My comp screen reccommended resolution is 1920x1080. I've played the game couple days ago and after that it just started crashing even more. I even reinstalled the whole program and it made no difference. So, I tried it on my laptop and does the samething too, even my gaming PC it still does it too. Starting to realize is more of the patch. Theres something within the patch thats not letting some of us players access the game. Please consider in looking into your game update or patches and give us an option to configure the settings from the launcher instead. Thank you and looking forward to your respond.

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hey there @rumble242,

Could I see your regedit just to double check that everything checks out? If you don't know how to take a screenshot, you can use the built-in Snipping Tool on your Windows PC.

3. rumble242

rumble242 New Member

Okay I will do that, give me a min. Thanks for responding btw.

4. Starberry

Hey man, your screenshots revealed your e-mail address, so they’ve been removed for your personal privacy.

As for the issue, just set the value of “Windowed” to “1” and it should work after.

5. rumble242

rumble242 New Member

Oh I didn’t realize that! Thank you! I’m gonna try making that change you just said. I’ll keep you updated.

6. rumble242

rumble242 New Member

Hello! It worked! Thank you very much for your help.

7. Starberry

I'm glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further issues, don't hesitate to reach out! :)

8. rumble242

rumble242 New Member

I actually have one question and is a off topic question. I see in the game there’s this thing called Scroll SE. for example how do I get Boxing SE? I’m new to this whole ( SE ) thing added to the scrolls. Hope you don’t mind if I ask that here. Thank you!

9. XQZmee

XQZmee New Member

im having same problem but i dont understand the solution here