[Game Bug Report] War spirit box [FIXED]

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Fullneo, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

The content feels like it has been rushed into a quick bugged build with a bit of new content. There is nothing here that really describes this as a 'KR server'. This could still be a lot worse, at least we get responses from staff and the support is pretty reliable.

The staff aren't exactly knowledgeable in the game and they could honestly be doing more to challenge JWG's decisions but that is an internal situation and nothing to do with us.

2. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

So let's say JoonWon games got a really crappy idea, and instead of trying here they should stop to implement stuff without thinking and just do a copy of KR for now....

No conviced?
    Let's take an in game example!
    Oh I have a HM1 (Lvl 145) Saber weapon from the box, I just got it for some gold in Hefei:
    2016March31 22-36-03.jpg

Let's compare it to a weapon which is IM6 (210) and very hard to get because you have a big collection:
    [​IMG]
    Oh :O the weapon which has 65 more level required do less damage! That's wonderful and useless. Maybe I should hit higher, IM11 with assemble and even harder to get?

2016March31 22-39-53.jpg

Ha no, basic damage are worst, lucky we have the 1200 Yang damage bonus!! Haaa wait mobs have Yang resistance on them, I keep my HM weapon it's better !
    Haaa finaly some better damage weapon it's HG4 (level 220), this time even on Yang or Yin damage resistance mobs I will win.
    2016March31 22-51-23.jpg

Other player come: Hey man have you seen the Hermit level War Spirit Weapon weapons... -_-

On a side note the KR still have refined weapon in their box. They shouldn't have put any box for now and focus on other missing content here instead of adding something else that make other old content in game useless.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    GubRee and balb1n0 like this.
  3. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

From what Joongwon Games said, the War Spirit weapons even though it comes with zero refinements, but the damage is higher as it's refined. They intentionally made it like that.

4. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

They made it very powerful :D

GubRee likes this.
  5. DaddyWarMack

DaddyWarMack New Member

This is totally unrelated but im desperate i have a Wu Tang Warrior on Yin and im GB 6 and i can't do my RTD quests o'm currently stuck on Chapter 2 i believe it's a bug and i really need ya'll to fix it, Please!.

6. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

This is kinda what I'm trying to say in many post. They keep up adding new OP content which will unavoidably degrade previous old content, making that more and more useless.
    The game has already a lot of content in my opinion, just focusing on fixing that and making all stuff usefull and balanced would give a lot to the game. And preferably not trashing the concept and the story of the game, adding mechanics which contraddict that.