[Forum Event] Player Profile!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

Hey everyone! It's been a good month and more since we've all settled here at RedFox. Now's a good time as ever to get to know your fellow players!

[​IMG]
    "This is my wife, I."

Rules:
    • Nominate a buddy of yours that is an outstanding player or person on Rumble Fighter!
    • "My buddy list is filled to the brim! Can I nominate more than one person?!"
      • No, sorry!
    • Tell us their forum name and give a 3-5 sentence description on why they should be selected.
    • You cannot nominate yourself.
    • The person you nominate must have at least 100 hours logged on Rumble Fighter (don't worry, we'll check).
    • If a person is nominated multiple times, the first person to nominate this person will only count. (This is not a voting contest.)
    • Once a player is selected, they will be messaged a short list of questions to be answered within 3 days. If the player does not respond in time, another person will be chosen, so make sure the person you nominate is active!

Prizes:
    • 500 RC to the nominee, 500 RC to the nominator
    • Special Forum Title for you and your friend!

Timeline:
    • May 2, 2016 - May 5, 2016: Nominations will be accepted
    • May 6, 2016 - May 20, 2016: Nominees will be selected and private messaged.
    • May 23, 2016: Player's answers will be posted on our website and Facebook!

Note: This thread is subject to change.

Last edited: May 2, 2016
    HumoLoco, pr0dz, tamirtov and 5 others like this.
  2. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I nominate @Starberry Very chill dude. We've had some great experiences. I like to steal rates from him and his guild mates. He's also been diligently posting the patch notes for over a year now. Without him, most of the community wouldn't know what changes are made every update.

3. Kagami

Kagami Active Member

I nominate PatrickRF. He always messages me to ask him to come to fun rooms he makes and tries to include me in his videos. Also, he is pretty funny and has good jokes. He never fails to amuse me.

L0L

4. Ayato

Ayato Well-Known Member

I nominate scammer for this player profile
    I will have to say that he is the best new player to touch this game.
    I have not seen anyone improve as fast as he did in my entire rf career.
    He is also the last GoDs member

@LastGoD

Last edited: May 3, 2016
    Autronix, tinytinytintin and Yusuke like this.
  5. Pollution

Pollution New Member

I nominate @Yusuke. He does a lot for the community, both in-game and the forum. He's done much for me alone, and I appreciate that. He's always there to lend a helping hand and should be recognized as a giving player. He gives much to Nimonix and the developer as well when you take money into consideration. His events are always top notch and plenty of fun. Overall, he is a great person and is who I see fit for the very first Profile selectant. There is plenty more that could be said, but I think that this is enough.

Last edited: May 5, 2016
  6. LilPastry

LilPastry Well-Known Member

I nominate @Yifftopia.

They are a pretty darn funny person. They're very nice. And we may or may not share similar interests. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But yeah they're a cool dude.

Yifftopia and tinytinytintin like this.
  7. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

I nominate @Ohana .

Pretty chill person to talk to and usually does not bite! She usually helps me out with some of my problems, and just friendly in general. I nominate her mainly because this game seems to have a reputation of "girls do not exist" and also because a large amount of girls don't seem to usually partake in Player Profile. It would be certainly be an interesting take on the community on a female person's point of view. Why? Take this weekend as one example. It would be awesome in my opinion for someone of the same gender speaking (if it's even asked..) about all the recent exposures lately.

Plus Gourdy I heard you were doing /dance1 to her in Plaza one day you sneaky thing...

8. Tsumiki

Tsumiki New Member

res
    I'm pretty sure I can find someone amazing:
    [​IMG]

Flagged, Autronix and tinytinytintin like this.
  9. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

I nominate @BloodNinja, he is a very loyal friend that will have your back for example he was ready to help me out when a player tried to hack my account. BloodNinja is a great player that believes the game has potential and he is very knowledgeable about the game. Some players may not know who he is, which is why I think this would be great to have him tell the community about himself.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  10. Ithaca

Ithaca Dominator of the Ice

I nominate at @Emiya

Best cover.
    He the best at Cove.
    No one can beat him.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  11. Keanu

Keanu Well-Known Member

I would have to nominate @Tides

Tides has always been helpful player in the game and on the forums. I've never seen him act irrational when provoked and has been able to keep his composure during those situations too. His behavior is influential as I would want to better myself as much as him and help fellow players when needed the assistance. His knowledge of the game helps him ensure that he's well prepared to help identify things like advising tips to maximize DMG output with Scroll Juggles or a combination of Exocores and Scrolls. To top it all off he's one of the few people I've seen to be sincere with voicing their own opinion at moments when it matters in a more proper behavior, rather than ranting about problems and issues from a miscellaneous of things.

tinytinytintin, SoarRF and Yusuke like this.
  12. Twelfth

Twelfth Active Member

I nominate @Meggi

I knew Meggi since OGP and she's a really nice, intelligent, and fun person to play with. She was a good guild leader as well (she lags though but I still beat her). When she would make forum rooms they were always lit so choose Meg cause Megisdabes

Autronix, tinytinytintin and Meggi like this.
  13. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

Lmao @Rfirezilla

I nominate this bum. Even though he's a ****, and makes fun if me. He's the ONE good friend that has stayed near me or still talked to me during all the transfers.. He's funny and USUALLY weird. We've known each other for about a year and a half now. He's my better half at times. He can make sets and has helped me make better sets. He "tells" people off when i can't. Overall a dummy. But a cool dummy.

tinytinytintin and Yusuke like this.
  14. LegendaryJin

LegendaryJin Well-Known Member

I nominate my good friend @Talon.
    This man has helped me countless times both on Rumble Fighter and off. He is the only person I have ever trusted with my account information, and he never took advantage of that even though my account was more loaded than most people could imagine. Even though his past is dark, he is still a caring person that changed his ways for the better.

15. Credibleblock617

Credibleblock617 Well-Known Member

I Nominate FlameKiller. He seems like a nice, friendly and helpful guy to support a friend in need or anyone who's in trouble. He also seems to be that type of person that wouldn't start any problems with a person for no reason. Also, I feel he might be that person who has friendly battles with people and doesn't blame his team for losing in maps such as glac or dos, etc.

16. Stimulus

Stimulus Well-Known Member

I nominate @HumoLoco dude be hella funny on the forums. He's not afraid to speak his mind. Even though he is picked on for his poor english he doesn't let that bother him. He keeps his head up and dish out L's to those who deserve it. He is also [GM]Over9000 Apprentice and continues to teach his method to this day for a better tommorow.

17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I nominate @Stimulus , because he posted ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the 50% cereal on what he posted. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Everytime, I read his post, he's really smartaleck. He can give a decent the smartaleck advice. Sometime, he do some funny post that I loved his post.

18. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

I nominate @Mexican

If anyone should be asked questions about this game it should be this clown. This clown will keep it real and make this event a even bigger joke.He doesn't pay for peoples respect/votes/likes/nomination cough cough ^^ and will make this event people will actually remember. He's top 10 biggest clown of RF and has almost the most amount of Hours on Rf. Even more then yusuke and strawberry combined. #FreeMexican

PS: If you get chosen to answer questions dont be a tool like the last clowns I mean Nobody cares if you love RF and been playing it since 2005. Answer the questions while encouraging change or features that we deserve.

Example questions and how to answer these questions:

Q:When did you start playing rumble fighter?
    A:I started playing rumble fighter in 2013 and have been hoping for actual improvement since then...

Q:What do you like about Rumble fighter?
    A:I like that Rumble fighter is a unique game concept but just wish it had more competitively fair events and would bring back ranking flags/system, level gemstones, and features that other versions of rumble fighter have.

Q:What do you hope to see in future rumble fighter:
    A: To keep me interested in rumble fighter I would like to see the following things in future rumble fighter updates
    • Less OP clown scrolls/exo's
    • More balancing
    • Guild war events
    • New mechanics features such as _____, _______, ______
    • Graphic enhancements
    • Camera angles
    • Room addons(Classic mode,No avalons mode, Default exo mode, Respawn mode,etc)
    • etc

Use this event to encourage them to take this game more seriously and add features we deserve. Dont be a tool and tell them oh rumble fighter is the greatest game I love it just the way it to try and be the next useless RM or CA.

Illegal, Flagged, Rottweiler and 6 others like this.
  19. BlazingWolf9

BlazingWolf9 Member

I nominate @Sunako6

A good friend of mine who has taught me how to take over the world and steal all of the fudgicles 1v1.
    He is an amazing person with a just as amazing personality.
    He can be serious at times but also messes around and has fun when appropriate.
    also he pogo's with me. please we need more /pogo.

Sunako-Senpai is fun to be around, and the best friend / leader I could have asked for.

Vinty, tinytinytintin and Shana like this.
  20. Ekoms

Ekoms New Member

I nominate my friend ryuga we've been friends since ogp. always fun to play with or against, and a bond that hadint fadeded away after such a long time has to be shared from. boss mode to rumble. nothing i couldn't count on ryuga for somthing. i think a lot of others lack not just loyalty but committed friendship.

tinytinytintin, Ryuga and Luminescent like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.