Fix the grenade launcher lv1 for Accretians ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leon309, Oct 16, 2016.

?

Fix the grenade launcher lv1 for Accretians ?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. No

21 vote(s)
    63.6%
  1. GoDSpeLL

GoDSpeLL Active Member

blocking acc debuffs? that will never happen. ;)
    CCR can modifying stats and not changing abilities.

2. Accord

Accord Member

@underline
    Tell me more about this buff that MAU has received :rolleyes:

@Gatekeeper

What a ****** broken english, please stop typing. :p

3. leon309

leon309 Member

@GoDSpeLL your reply mostly show how noob you are.

Lv1 grenade launcher used by melee, ranger or striker like old times was used not only for cure, shockwave but also for use "acid grenade" (for example) in aim to pull a mob. Compared to Bell or Cora who are still able to use basic spell (not mage class) I don't see the balance in PvP here.
    Also, the goal is not to "run away" like i guess you do in PvP but to face the fighter in front of you.
    Most of current PvP mage vs melee acc (for exemple) resume 85% to restraint + entangle + run from the Cora mage lol!

Complaining? Yes, because GM need feedback about the balance of the game between, race, class, micro/ macro PvP.
    The facts are here: ACC are nerfed and I don't see an fair equilibrium here.

4. Detonator

Detonator Active Member

slow works on grenades as its based off attack speed

could say the same about basic force spells

5. GoDSpeLL

GoDSpeLL Active Member

yeah, dude, but don't forget all those ppl who can use the basic forcespells only r not fullmage and have 6 sec. cooldown and u can't compare it to ur nadelauncher.
    if this game would be more balance, CCR have to make all cooldown of debuffs equally....
    oh no, they can't, bc acc would complaining again. :cool:

6. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

i know my dear friend
    but 1) if some1 refresh debuff on spec(remember thats all classes using granade laucher level 1) = 18 seconds with infinity OP debuffs, no potions, no skill, no walk.
    2) Slow on spec/tanker class are useless, they use purge and dont need no1 to refresh him
    3) if you are non-mage, you can do nothing again spec +1 player. Level 65(60 easly) can die to a spec 50/55 and 1 striker 55-60 for exemple. And this just happen with spec acc + another dps class, a mage 55 + other class 55 cora cant do it, mainly becouse Virus debuff (cant use pot) are too op and weakness+ vulnerability debuffs (cora/bell) dont have eny effect on PVP.

they cant? because i already see private server doing this.
    i do not know program server, but i think is just they do granade laucher debuffs to status "force debuffs", dont?

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  7. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Member

i know my english very bad... sorry .... use google translator :)
    i mean about this update its trash update not only for acc do you understand now? :D