Fix the grenade launcher lv1 for Accretians ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leon309, Oct 16, 2016.

?

Fix the grenade launcher lv1 for Accretians ?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. No

21 vote(s)
    63.6%
  1. leon309

leon309 Member

Since the new update, the class melee, specs, ranger and launcher cannot use it anymore ; this will stay perma ?

2. GoDSpeLL

GoDSpeLL Active Member

what u want next? siegekits for every acc with auto-webcasting?
    so stupid this complaining and begging for feature which ur ******* specs already have.
    plz cry more! :mad:

3. Accord

Accord Member

Well they say that all acc's classes should use basic grenades A, because every bell or cora classes can use basic force/spells, but what they don't see or forgot, is that, every acc class can use launcher armor + siege kit, so this is where the acc race matches the bell/ cora basic force/spell use.

Vermouth and Detonator like this.
  4. SpacoPH

SpacoPH New Member

Well said! :)

5. europeter

europeter Active Member

The most used granades by non-spec classes was Shock Wave and Cure Granade, which are similar to Dispel and Refresh (for bells and coras). But the thing is, non-mage classes can't use Refresh because it's a expert spell. And Dispel are useless against Acc.

So what is the big problem with not being able to use debuffs that also can't be used against you?

6. Jimbo

Jimbo Active Member

Come off it. can bells get higher Armour to mirror acc to. or how about more dps on our ele's, or how about we get a debuff that makes your pots useless so we can maybe drop your tank with a party and not a race?

Each race has pro's and con's, The grenades were always op. This was one of the few good things in this update.

7. wizza

wizza New Member

fix the acc race buff pls. why speed only. it should have invulnerability also. QQ

8. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Member

OK but fix cora hecate(holy $ht ) and MAU CATA range (start range more then striker range) .....

9. Detonator

Detonator Active Member

but for every level 1 grenade attempt, its 12 seconds wasted!

10. zulfur2

zulfur2 New Member

Bell cora mage can debuff,have great damage,specs dont have damage,even you have +6 grenade launcher,when you use stun grenade,the damage is riddiculous even on lvl 47 chars.
    And the most stupid thing i ever heard is that melee and other class can use siege kit.You want a tank siege kit on pvp and use bash explosion??
    What it counts on pvp??
    Mages can restrain,entangle,debuf themselves when get net and run and still have high damage.
    The pvp is not fair.
    And this thing to remove SB and GB,is not making worth go to CW for many players.
    This ETS made a huge number of lazy people.
    Now is ETS Force Online.
    And its funny how other races are worried about Acc not having those grenades launchers lvl 1 again.
    Is not enough a lvl 30 MAU can tank a whole race ???
    Or tank Hellars at ocl??
    Is funny to have noob maus only netting all the time without a chance of get killed.
    They really thought a gold sk would match against the updates they did on other races??

11. otaminona

otaminona New Member

Accs need to lose for at least couple years so the other two races match their power.

12. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

It is funny to see some of the Bell and Cora responses about this. If in the next update your Refresh skill was removed would you not open the same thread? This is basically what happened to ACC. Everyone close your eyes and imagine PVPing in this game with no Refresh skill. Now imagine you are PVPing 30+ ACC specs at cw. I suggest in the next update, if there is one, for all mages to have there Refresh skill removed and make it a class skill for specs only.

13. AvIvA

AvIvA New Member

Not agree. They didnt removed "refresh" as u said from acc side. They just removed it from other classes except Spec. Acc race still have grenade launcher but only spec can use it what actually fair, and if you want to get it back then make melee classes on bell and cora side use speed buff by their own. Because it was unbalance when ANY low lvl acc can just removed your buff and run away.

14. GoDSpeLL

GoDSpeLL Active Member

love this complaining about mages refresh :D
    I think, u've never used curepotions. acc have undebuffable speed, but u can still run away and cure the debuffs in seconds.
    it's ur racespecial to have much defense and speed, so use it the right way. :cool:

15. Detonator

Detonator Active Member

he's referring to the refresh's base 2sec cd along with being able to use it on yourself as compare to the 6sec cd and others only
    overall it just removed the usefulness of the acc lowbies, atleast lowbie cora and bells can still strip buffs and debuff
    yeah and the cure potion does exist, even though it has gone to nerf's, with its cd getting hit twice, then being made avaliable to all races

16. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

What some people are failing to see is that there is a huge difference in the number of mages on bell/cora vs number of specs on ACC. I bet 80%+ of Bellora army is made up of mages that can all debuff, refresh, and kill. A very small % of people play spec on ACC side since it is a debuff only class and can't kill anything. So if the few specs that show up to CW spend there time curing others and not debuffing then PVP will be impossible for ACC. Imagine mage class with no debuffs. How would you stay alive in pvp? At a 2 hr CW with heavy PVP I will probably spend about 1.5 hrs and almost 2 stacks of cure chargers removing debuffs and rebuffing.

AvlvA - any low lvl bell/cora can buff strip, entagle, restrain, and run away from ACC. So how is that unbalanced?

GoDSpeLL - I guess you have not noticed that ACC def got nerfed in the last update. Lower ACC def + increased atk of weapons = No advantage for ACC anymore. I have some of the best armor in the game and I am like paper now.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  17. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Member

ACC only specu can use granade launcher its minus? certainly BUT
    But Range of MAU CATA(armor raider bellato) has very small you can test this its minus ? exactly so as your problem
    and cora animus hecate working only with special ammos its minus? certainly
    Balance man ... return cata range and hecate for coras ... and after this return acc grenade for any class .
    And one more moment now all buffs 1080 seconds and acc specu can buff you 1080 seconds buff for speed but if you can get down speed buff from cora or bell they not can this its not fair ... becouse only specu from acc can use this ....
    P.S. my opinion must return oldie update its mau mass attack and "ammos" for animus WTF????! really ? guys (admins) you making MEGAMIX game online get back oldie updates !!!!

Vermouth likes this.
  18. leon309

leon309 Member

To GoDSpeLL:
    Your reply is totally retarded, learn to play RF and come back talk with me later.

To others:
    Yes ACC got nerfed, while Bell or Cora are still able to use basic mage buff and acc can't cure or shockwave anymore it's not balanced for me. Bellato for example are particually buffed via the new MAU buff

19. GoDSpeLL

GoDSpeLL Active Member

I don't know for how long u playing this game. but realy, all acc classes should using debuffs?
    that's realy retarded!
    acc r still op with their ability to run away out of any situation.
    don't complaining for features u never had deserving. learn to stay alive like other acc player do.

20. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

i agree if they back granade laucher lvl 1
    but, if they add something to stop spec debuffs, like repress work to granade lauchers, and remove 1 debuff of granade laucher level 1 and put repress debuff that only granade laucher level 30 can use, to acc, cora and bell can use repress and block debuffs