Far to many nega players

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by dididigit, Feb 6, 2018.

1. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

Kinda sick of the community been so nega with 12 sky its as simple as this if you don't like the game and you are not willing to spend cash to be competitive move on stop bringing others down to your own level

The game is what it is people will come and go it happens all the time i know i complain about how expensive this game is to be competitive but if it was that much of issue i would of left already

j0nny8oh8 likes this.
  2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Gm's when you get done buying mystery boxes.

j0nny8oh8 likes this.
  3. wecanpretend

wecanpretend Member

says the guy who was complaining for a year about people who could spend more than him, pls dont ban me

j0nny8oh8 and Fleshmonkey like this.
  4. Fleshmonkey

[​IMG]

5. Museigen

Museigen Member

To be fair you created a lot of the Negativity yourself Gaz. If memory serves me right one of the biggest complainers was you. but history is history.

Fleshmonkey likes this.
  6. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

its easy to say that but 3 years down the line i am still playing while even the big spenders quit

and the mount situation is the only reason Fujin dominated as we never had a 15% mount in Guans or Jins and had no way to obtain 1 so Fujins might as well of been cheating as that's how it felt and gear wise Fujins pushed the bar that high we had to raise the bar just to try and be competitive we did that and everyone quit in Fujins

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  7. Museigen

Museigen Member

Uhm nope, lol it has nothing to do with Guans and gear.

Moka quit because he was tired of constantly spending and felt that as long as he keeps playing he's gonna keep putting money into the game and he wants to avoid that.
    Following that, I've been busy with real life stuff so I haven't quit just been super inactive.
    Then Kayn went to Jins because he was bored and wanted a change and he gave up because he just didn't like the community.
    Then after that everyone broke the Level 4 CP towers which put both Icarus and Kayn over the edge.

What pushed away the fujins was the lack of strong people to guide them due to the community being so trash and not caring about letting it grow. Majority only care about the "PHP" and not the community.

That caused the weak ones to follow the constantly rotating. With all the strong fujins gone...they decided to go Jins and Guans. Others also stepped away during all this process so it has nothing to do with Guans pushing gear. Infact no guans could even kill me when I would invade.. So please calm down.

8. Museigen

Museigen Member

TL:DR

No one cares about the gear pushing the lack of caring about the server health from the community caused a lot of players to leave. It was a domino effect, it'll probably re-bound from it it'll just take time. More control from the community can help it. As well as more caring from the GM's and proper updates/events and monitoring. There's still a lot of crap going on the the GM's can help stop. Biggest thing has to come from the community, vast majority of the players are from PH. They aren't spenders, they are only trying to earn money IRL. Meaning no one is spending on the game = no life for the game if it continues that way. Unless Redfox is sitting on a bank of cash and just simply support the server without any income.

9. Fleshmonkey

Your TLDR is almost as long as your previous statement.

Tho you are correct.

The only reason I stepped away is cus I can't be competitive in this game, so i just help the community where and when I can.

10. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Looking back, I knew the breaking the cp tower would greatly effect the server but it had the opposite effect as intended. The Fujin community is what sent me to Jins and Kayn left me hanging and I ended up surrounded by beggers. People blame me for what happened with the tower and yes i led the charge to take it but what most people don't know is that someone from Masashi's marry band of pinoys noobs pm'd me saying they were gonna take the jin's cp tower and defending alone there wasn't **** I could do about it... so I called their bluff.. its unfortunate and I do regret my actions in hind sight.