failed to buy

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by BungieGumm, Jan 29, 2021.

1. BungieGumm

BungieGumm New Member

why does this keep popping up every time i try to buy something>?

Tahki likes this.
  2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hey there @BungieGumm,

Could I take a look at your in-game shop? Just take a screenshot of the store under the "NEW" category.

3. Tahki

Tahki New Member

I also have this issue. RumbleFighter_01312021-025913.jpg RumbleFighter_01312021-030245.jpg

4. Starberry

Are you from Steam? You must be Level 15 to use RedFox Credits with Steam Wallet. There is a level requirement in place to help combat fraud.

5. Tahki

Tahki New Member

I am not from steam but now that has me wondering why they even allow a newish account to buy premium currency in the first place it is not a new account I just didn't pick the game back up till now.

6. Starberry

Honestly not much I can say on the Billing side of things. Non-Steam users should be able to spend their RedFox Credits after reaching Level 11.

7. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Was given out to accounts that registered and logged in around the time RedFox took over Rumble Fighter, and then was given out during some events.

HYTNANO likes this.