Exploiting Players! How can RF fixed it ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MarjonDuruin0829, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

in game whispers and band/party chats aren't always safe. there has been many cases where people have been able to see the chat of other players/parties in the same area that they shouldnt be able to see.
    people could then see that and take screenshots.
    Maybe even F8 messages too. I know quite often I didnt get messages people sent me when afk and my settings were fine. Where did the messages go? Strange

MarjonD likes this.
  2. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

I ask request RF team. To re-investigate or ask the guy report me for more details or proof that i was trade item true RMT, still now they dont answer me. Everytime i send ticket to Support team its automatically said “Closed ticket” with no eplanation .. that guy Screen shot my post on FB Group and send to RF!

3. smoker0216

smoker0216 New Member

You said that you don't sell for real money and in the next sentence you said that you just did. If you just wanted to show the things you farm. Why does your fb posts say that you wts items for "Paypal/PP" instead of just showing your achievements. There was also an old case i heard, most of the people from ElderCouncil, Guardians and some on UnitedPinoy that you owe someone 25$ for the trade you both did for in-game stuffs and real money.

4. GOODZILLA

GOODZILLA New Member

Ang who that Guy who? Lol carefull brother .. i know that you talking about. But still I don’t report i am fair ! I don’t care some players selling items true RMT ! Its their choice... sorry if not that guy who report me .. and i talk already that Guy he made sorry for me .. ok are you done?

5. smoker0216

smoker0216 New Member

So you are just marjonD who made another forum account. There was also a post few days ago wherein you used flamedemon's gears on your posts. You are claiming that it's your gears where in fact, you just screenshot the youtube video of him and added to your posts. Why are you still denying when entire tao server knows who you really are and what you do?

6. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Thanks i thought they unbanned you already lol.. im tired anyway just waiting for RF to re-investigate my account .. Goodluck

7. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

lol your nonsense. i just share this This post to aware other okayers or begginer lol

8. smoker0216

smoker0216 New Member

I don't mean to offend you man, but if you want to make another identity, as i said i don't mean to offend you but please atleast fix your grammar. It's entirely the same. No matter how many forum accounts you make. Even an elementary level kid can identify that you own both accounts. The worse thing here is just, sometimes you reply and support your own posts using another forum account.

9. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Nah lol that Guy is my friend they report hin akso for selling items true RMT and scam.. no chats or wisper in gane or messager for RMT deal. Just only screen shot lol

10. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Yes sorry i am not good to speak english thanks

11. smoker0216

smoker0216 New Member

Is this how you share your progress? Using other people's gears and posting that you want to sell it.

mj.png

flamedemon1.jpg

12. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Well i neven hide my identity not like you making sone toons to reply my post hehehe loko ka din same lang tayong Pinoy... eto yong Disgrace ibig sabahin hayaan muna pre tapos na .. nagusap narin kami sa Tao na nagreport sa akin

13. smoker0216

smoker0216 New Member

I didn't mean to offend your grammar or yourself. It's just too obvious that you own both forum accounts and support your own opinions.

14. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Hahaha nice tapos na pre .. Finish na

15. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Ok di kita pinipilit

16. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Iba talaga ang Pinoy hahaha