Event: Summer 2020 (Updated 8/18)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Jul 28, 2020.

1. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

Trash

teokisss4 likes this.
  2. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

even lol....

3. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

Item can be effective for 1 hour(Hainan aura..)...

4. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We apologize for the confusion! The guide was made following previous translations and has now been fixed!

Thanks for letting us know!

5. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Let's give the team of RedFox some merit too. Was Hainan release also involve, so two big events in same time don't match exactly. I know many are disappointed, but I think they choose Hainan release over Summer event and already summer will end.

6. hmuas110

hmuas110 New Member

Do not have light deco free event? Hope coming soon!!

7. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Hainan is not for all players, summer event should have been for all but it is for nobody

teokisss4, Photoshop, Enoch7 and 3 others like this.
  8. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Was the decision-making process. I am not saying is good or wrong but sometimes you need to sacrifice something. Maybe they should wait with Hainan till September when the Summer Event would be over and than go for it. We get this now. As I said two events in same time is hard to pull and to have big success. Also we all know RedFox don't have that big structure as Acclaim had with many GMs, IT and tech staff.

So I am saying they did all they could do in this situation with their resource and they manage this.

9. Andrei152

Andrei152 New Member

Why not leave the servers with x2 during the event?

10. Photoshop

Photoshop Member

"If you spend a s*load of money in our Item Mall and in the Black Market then here you have it, a new map just for you! Hainan! Ta-da!!!

Oh you didn't spend that much money? Playing for free?
    Here, have this free piece of c**p all for yourself, enjoy! :) "

This is what RF is giving to everyone with this event. Or, well, the very few whales who can go to Hainan and enjoy the map.

Good event for whoever stays around, I'll take my time and come back when there's anything worth the while for playing this game...

11. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Where is the 2nd part of the summer event? Because the stuff you added is more like a "Hainan launch event" instead. That's not even funny.

12. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

Hello, everyone. where is the rest of the event for whom? items cannot make exchanges. and the normal map items are to make the item we already have. we wait several days, comes a second part of the garbage from it. now about the new map. so for players and spenders of OP. you're using what you can to survive the debuffs and mobs using the pill all that comes a PK. I even talked about a pill for those who do not want to go into pvp mode more the RF team or call what we talk about here. so I want to know for whom and this event and the map? Where is the fun and fun we already have at the summer event and how are we going to play hainan? thank you very much for your attention and excuse me. my bad English

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  13. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

we don't want facilities we just want to participate and can play on the new map. why not a pill of no pvp. please review about this. we all know that players here capable of killing 30 or more players alone. so because I do this with our humble players I hope to see a good answer.

14. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Barely anyone could do icy red at revamp. Over time more and more people will be able to do hainan.
    I lol at everyone who can’t do potala, llgc, icy red and kl bosses that thought they would be able to do anything in hainan

15. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Just realised from a thread in the general discussion subforum that the Sizzling Hot 7days temp epi timer will start counting down upon doing the resource exchange, and not when we consume the epi like most other timer based epi in the game.

I had originally wanted to perhaps farm the drops over the weekend and have a bunch of epis made for future use, but that is rather pointless now. It would seem that the Summer 2020 event is primarily for the event buff and a boost to the daily rewards. :(

[​IMG]

Photoshop likes this.
  16. GBKen

GBKen Member

yeah, u can only have Sizzling Hot more 7 days after event end. That's disappointing

Photoshop and BirdbrainX like this.
  17. ThatHurt62

ThatHurt62 Member

Also drop rate is abysmal 60 min grind in Tibet map and 2 summer marbles drop , RF created the biggest let down for events ever. I personally have no idea what the Korean summer event consisted of but when you read other players posts of their summer event ( Korean )
    we have been totally been made out to be the lesser recipients of the crappiest event ever RF should be ashamed of themselves totally disgraceful.

teokisss4 and Photoshop like this.
  18. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Try higher level mobs mate. I farmed em at demonic thieves and drop rate is not so bad.

19. phongcoc2001

phongcoc2001 New Member

Give me back srs weekend bonus

20. ninhho

ninhho Active Member

What do ya mean? The event is still there whatever the map you do.