[EVENT] Spring Semester GPA Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Apr 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnigmaChosen

EnigmaChosen Clean Up Crew

FAXXXX!!!!!!!!

2. Firezilla

Firezilla Clean Up Crew

We had like 3 gpa events in a row...

Nooblater likes this.
  3. ClueRF

ClueRF New Member

Lmfao one by one the gpa events come

4. Danyo

Danyo New Member

THESE GPA EVENTS R LIT ** DEZ CRY BABY ASS FORUMERSSSS ITS NOT LIKE MOST OFFFFFF THEMMMM EVEN PLAYYYY NIGGGGGASSS TREAT THIS LIKEEEEE SOCIALLLLL MEDIAAAAAAA

5. LavishLife

LavishLife New Member

so quit..

6. Wanyacook

Wanyacook Clean Up Crew

Ik this a dumb question but what's guild points

7. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

U earn them by doing guildwar

8. Mordecai

Mordecai New Member

they expects nibbas to log on for this? lmao, L

9. MagnumChaos

MagnumChaos Clean Up Crew

SEE, THIS GUY KNOWS, TRADING SYSTEM IS LITERALLY THE BREAKTHROUGH FROM TRASH TO GREAT.

Like think about it, OGP never made a trading system and dumb people were getting scammed left and right. GC made trading even more difficult by adding 5-day befriending rule. But you guys can literally remove both of those by creating a trading system like RPG Games. I talked to old RF players and they always ask, "RF got a trading system yet? Then yeah the game is still trash." Essentially, I know it isnt hard for you guys to talk to Niminox and suggest that idea. Niminox hasn't done anything new on RF besides make sets and scrolls, just for them to be in boxes and cost about $4 worth of RC a box. They can actually do some work for the first time in a while, and create something to make RF great again. Last time Niminox ever listened to the community was the creation of the plaza, that crashed your game if you ever clicked it for a month.

10. toons

toons Well-Known Member

I've got an idea, how about making an RC item in shop be tradeable for a carat item between 2 players. Then Nimonix can charge 10% extra in RC for the trade to go through. This will stop the scams. And a player must be at least level 15 to trade.

Nimonix makes more money, and players can safely trade. This is a win-win situation. Only problem would be hackers or chargebacks.

11. Eviol

Eviol Active Member

I have a big issue with this event .
    I have gotten a 4.0 on all segments besides the Guild war points. as you may or may not know the guild chat messes up nearly every week or so into an update or fix. The true issue is that no one hardly ever gets on the guild channel anymore so how do you expect us to complete that part ? Not to mention I've seen it twice now that the Savaya guild has made false guilds and accounts to help them get higher ranking in guild war. It is completely unfair to me and those who are good sports and play fair. All in all i would like to receive the 4.0 prize because it is one I've worked in in other GPA events and this is the nearest one in my grasp and I'm sure other players. Please help a player and supporter out here.

PS: A trading system is so very long overdue ; it would make things smoother and more compatible for players who don't pay to play but ivest hours grinding to achieve a set amount of carats for trades and or purchases.

Thank you Staff .

toons likes this.
  12. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Possibly more than 85% of who is planning to do the entire GPA event entirely is relying on alternate accounts & guilds in order to complete the GPA event. In reality, not everyone has enough time to do all these tasks. The only guild I have seen that is dedicated to Guild War as of now is just Radiant. Also, any guild you see currently in the rankings with below 4k GP is most likely alternate guilds. I bolded the part where you had a question and basically answered it yourself at the same time.

Guilds having higher "ranking" are nothing more than just mere digits displayed on your screen, don't get fed up because you can't seem to find a group to farm this event with. I would understand if this event was "Top 3 Guilds" or something, but that is not the case here.

Sorry to burst your bubble but if you're trying to farm the "Guild Points" legitimately with a playerbase like ours (2-3 pages of rooms at peak time), best of luck to you.

Eviol and asanluv like this.
  13. Eviol

Eviol Active Member

All im saying is they should exclude that section of the GPA event because its nearly impossible to do .

toons and WhoYu like this.
  14. Starberry

I agree with you. However, we're back at square one as soon as we get the "gametime" requirement. Players can't dedicate an entire day on the game, unless they change it to it just being on the game and not in-game where the time is ticking.

The GPA event can't be too easy or difficult either, otherwise the prize(s) wouldn't justify the effort needed.

15. Eviol

Eviol Active Member

I see , so you disagree that they should take that segment out ?

16. Starberry

I don't support both of them (Gameplay & LP/GP). I think there should be some other requirement where a fair amount of players can have their equal share of chances at finishing the event.

toons likes this.
  17. Eviol

Eviol Active Member

Well upon confirming that I have enjoyed our little debate and input on this whole thing . I truly believe they should hear us out gravely while creating their own ideas ; with us included of course . On this topic i hope they make changes for us to have a legitimate chance at this .

18. GotMilk

GotMilk Active Member

It's okay man, most nonguild war guilds boost their lp. Savaya and Soul are known to boost already, but game is dead at this point. Side note, only 5 guilds gw consistently and usually only against each other

19. toons

toons Well-Known Member

How many pages of rooms does the Korean server have?

20. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

Boosting guild ladder points is still not okay.

Some players can and some players can't. That's just a personal problem if they can't play the right amount of time. Overall, these events would be better off with appropriate stat-trackers to help keep track of our progress.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.