[EVENT] Race to be the Best! (9/1-9/30) [Completed]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Lupinsan, Aug 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HudsonBrito

HudsonBrito New Member

Se fosse um novo servidor, o evento era legal, mais infelizmente alguns jogadores terão privilégios nesse evento e outros não terão.

2. Strife

Strife Member

You chose to ignore the fact that I said "Regarding the new players,". But okay. FYI, In Valkyrie, its not that encouraging to play anymore, esp with the recent turn event [with RedCampus' re-nerfing and continued ignorance of other races].

Yeah sure, FOR TITAN, I've tried to be a new player in titan, and it sucks really bad [I'll put footnotes, you might misinterpret again. Im a returnee player that skip the hellish GC and CM days]. In Valkyrie however, the grind is bad for returning players that they just dont continue anymore. Of course, I still play. You might think again otherwise.

EDIT: You're wrong if you think the 60 (or even 50 prizes) are useless to old players. Yeah sure they're worthless for you and to you, but not to everyone These prizes means profit for them, they can always sell these at AH and control its prices. Same with whatever comes out of the boxes. If its something good = keep it, not so much = sell it for income. And with the experience and player equipment these people have, as fluffysymphony said, they can produce more 50/60 ALTs than a legitly new player can do in 30 days. And the point of the ALTs? Guess.

For one, you already answered your own question. The point of this event is to "reward new/returning players", meaning TO BOOST POPULATION. That's why its targeted to "new/returning". Again, how sure are you IT ACTUALLY WORKS? Plus why would RedCampus redo an inefficient event? You know the answer ;););) [Clue: Upkeep cost]

When I say people, these are the ones I personally know in Valkyrie that are the first to say that the rates doesn't matter anymore on their level 56 - 60+ chars. Yeah sure it makes a huge impact on lowbies, but not for highbies that just grind, jade, and push everything to level up. And Im pertaining about the event, aren't you?

You know, it's hard to see outside your bubble when you already have everything you need inside the game. When you dont need to farm ridiculously for elems, when you dont need to grind to live, when you have tons of friends to boost each other to the top, or simply dupe your way to comfort. I'm speaking for the people who thinks this event will just go bad and that RedCampus should give its energy on other, more meaningful patches other than this ********. Since Valkyrie is the most relevant topic here, when was the last time you saw Valkyrie "busy" during these times?

Once again
    Start by making a true event, not this lame ********.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
    Vermouth likes this.
  3. Strife

Strife Member

If you'll seriously gonna do this shitty event, might as well OPEN A NEW AND PERMANENT SERVER. To keep things clean and free of people who would just take advantage of a temporary server which will ultimately get merged with Valkyrie, thus bringing the farmed out, exploited items to the main server.

4. Tensai

Tensai Member

@Strife just lol
    Reading you i dont really see what u crying about, you say the event is shity, yet u also acknowledged the fact that the event prize are usefull...
    So my only guess is u are unhappy becasue u will not gain anything out this event, and others will...lol
    If this convo going personal, i m out.
    My point of view is this event is good for the community, like i point it out i gain personnaly nothing from this event but i m happy because it will encourage players to rejoin/ join the community. This is done in all mmos...nothing new

And again this is a FREE game, it doesn't MEAN it is FREE to maintain online. The moment Redfox not making profit the game will CLOSE.
    I will not join this event BUT i will certainly promote it to all, my friends, players/ennemys i used to play with, those who never played. The bigger the community grows the longer this game stay online. an event cant satisfy all but put personnal gain aside and see bigger picture not for you but for the community sometimes...and wait for an event meant for you.
    The main question should be: Can it attract more player? How will it unbalanced the server? how can we make an event attracting new players without distracting current players?

Maybe propose a "non-shity" event?

Always so easy to cry, but mostly selfish cries = ignore. Anyhow this event is happening at the end we will draw the conclusion.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  5. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

its not gonna attract any players because only old, established players will win the prizes.

they're winning **** against even someone who just hit 50 2-3 weeks ago and just farmed his 1b+ for equipment then realized he can buy a sharp set/elems and reroll and level up 10x faster than a new player and win another 53-55 set and boxes/60 set 10 boxes.

you may think the prizes are **** because you're on a duped 7+ year server where int 57 armors are literally sold for 5 million, but on valkyrie i dont think 57-60 int armors even EXIST. people are still wearing non intense 55 armors like 6 months after the server has been made.

Lingueeni, Vermouth and Strife like this.
  6. Vermouth

Vermouth Member

come on guys, argue more. I enjoy reading all the argument

7. Strife

Strife Member

Ew. Go back to your basement.

8. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

well its gonna be working hours soon so hopefully we get an update. debating between spending 60bux on legion or jades/accessories here if its on a fair new server.

9. europeter

europeter Active Member

New temporary server, no Cash, no ets, and i'm in. o/

b00kw0rm likes this.
  10. Strife

Strife Member

Then ancient x1 rates, un-nerfed VC and other 40+ mobs for added difficulty

Lingueeni and b00kw0rm like this.
  11. Vermouth

Vermouth Member

yaay free lvl 53 armor

12. rrifadi

rrifadi New Member

LOL on strife and flutter, so much hatred and jelousy

Vermouth likes this.
  13. marvz19

marvz19 New Member

is this guy [GM]Santa really a GM? how come systems says he just created new char then few secs he was able to open the lvl40 weapon box?o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Attached Files:

• wth.jpg
      wth.jpg
      File size:
      345.3 KB
      Views:
  14. Chiyo

Chiyo Member

I would suggest to reduce the level 60>55. Reaching level 60 in 30days is almost impossible and unhealthy to do.
    If you make it level 55 people might go for it, else they just make tons of level 50 chars to get alot of rewards.
    Also i would give rewards to the 3 highest new chars of each race and announce a list of the players with their current level each week after maintenance.

Lingueeni and rrifadi like this.
  15. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

yeah but the 50->55 is also like a freebie since the daily XP quests alone are 15%/day

16. Chiyo

Chiyo Member

oh yeah thats true you get 15%/day till u get 56 now : /
    But still lv56-60 normally takes months not days xD.

17. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

56-60 takes arround 2 month without exping with xp u can make it in 1 month

18. NINJAFoxHound

NINJAFoxHound Well-Known Member

Nah, that's cause @Chiyo does level about 6 chars at a time.
    If you do not believe me, check the number of nicknames that pop up when you try to type @Chiyo, it will tell you a lot :p

Chiyo likes this.
  19. Chiyo

Chiyo Member

just 6 ? xD
    so if u level up from 1 to 56 in 1 day u can get level 60 ? haha

bube92 likes this.
  20. Erene

Erene Active Member

There @Chiyo, fixed it for you. :D

Chiyo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.