Event: Halloween 2020

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Oct 13, 2020.

1. pdxasd

pdxasd New Member

got it from 3rd box o.o

2. Woo81

Woo81 New Member

GM please repair!
    I installed new windows & game ^^
    upload_2020-10-14_23-25-2.png

Phongfinish likes this.
  3. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Yep. All the event Guardians can be reverted into Empty Stones.

4. Woo81

Woo81 New Member

Is anyone else having trouble logging in to start the game?
    I reinstalled 9dragons and my Windows too, but the problem persists .... CM help me
    upload_2020-10-15_3-36-36.png

5. upirank

upirank Active Member

So basically 150 pumpkins and 100 candles for 1 box. Last event i could get barely 300 dungeon materials from 1h on card and x2 weekend. Well, i have better thing to do in life then waste 1h to get 3 boxes at best, you cant even farm the highest tier items from this event in this box anyways. Sad.

6. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

As f2p player, it's better than having nothing. I have the chance to obtain a pet 5 by farming. Planning to get a pet 5 each acc (2 accs) first before farming those treat box.

neos111 and BirdbrainX like this.
  7. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

If you are having trouble logging into game, please send in a support ticket.

8. neos111

neos111 New Member

100% agree, for new players like us sure they 're gonna be quite a step up from cheapo low lvl pets

dankiel91 and superdildog like this.
  9. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

When we will get an op relic even? We had like 4 pets events so far this year. I remember K got Moon Festival with farmable zodiac set last year.

This is ok for new players if you get any, but not good enough for high level players to return or play again this game.

10. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

You can already farm pet5 as f2p in hainan. Also you dont seem to know the rates for pet5... I doubt anyone will get pet5 from boxes on this event prolly not even the VN auto farmers...

11. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

Did you miss the moon festival event?

12. neos111

neos111 New Member

Like most f2p can already farm hn. Also you don't have to open any box to get the lv5 pet. Farmable box only has random pet up to l4. Two of the lvl5 can be simply exchanged for mats.

13. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Narrow thinking inside the box. Gaming is about fun and good events, I said something, you read something else. It is not my fault you can't understand the basic of gaming industry and stay inside your own limited bubble.

This game is very old, the new gaming generation will not play it in this state, bad graphic engine, bugs, unattractive environment and bad sale strategy. People who plays this game are ex Acclaim, over 30 years old, only 3% under these conditions.

They play with breaks, stay in and goes out, come back or stay on stand by mode. They are IS with 3 or 4 characters and spend because they want to, not because they need. As for the rest goes the farmable events. The korean server had last year zodiac set farmable, we didn't have. The event for Moon Festival this year had low rewards, same with HW, both for players who pays or people who don't. They left out the true base of players.

For an event to be attractive should have 3 category in mind: beginners, medium, advanced. RF don't have.

Having 4 pets events is repetitive and not attractive at all, all this on top of other problems.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
    GBKen and dankiel91 like this.
  14. upirank

upirank Active Member

F2P should be a chance for you as players to obtain top tier items, even if the rate is like 0.01%. Since this event is the first event since i play on this server, where the best items is only obtain able from item mall, i guess the finance situation is not too great for this server. All the previous events items had a way to be farmed, even when they release mirisa set, which actually is only a part added to labyrinth pet event back then. If this continue like this i would be prepare to play gacha game with 0.6% rate for a 5 stars in stead of gamble on boxes in redfox server. At least i can see the rate and develop a strategy to get it in a gacha game.

15. Ziyun

Ziyun New Member

Dear GM,
    What dungeon drop candle? I am lvl 180, tried silver coin green (160 lvl) only got 1 candle from mini bos. Tried srs purple (171 lvl) none drop. Tried icy palace purple (200 lvl) none drop. Is it has to have the same lvl monster in dungeon to drop?

16. kenyz0r

kenyz0r Member

The dungeon mobs must not be dark blue and you will get the candles.

17. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

I also appreciate Redfox 30 Day gifts. It's a good boost especially for newcomers.

18. Mihai23

Mihai23 New Member

not anymore;):(

19. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Are the stats of the Double faced Beggar correct?

20. JohanTheBoss

JohanTheBoss Member

Thank you RF for this event. I was desparately looking for a lvl 5 pet but It is not affordable for an old-player-coming-back after 3 years like me.

Fortunately this event offers me way to get such pet by both ways - farming and buying from IM. Though I may not be able to farm for the farmable ones due to my limited time of playing, but getting Malignent Janglie and Great Wander Soul after opening 99 boxes (at a cost of around 150 usd) is fine for me and now I can really enjoy the game with those pets' buffs.

Regards

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020