Event: Christmas 2017

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Aramoro

Aramoro Member

His name is Aramoro - AND HE IS A PIMP xD
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  2. dragonicz

dragonicz New Member

More like :D aGDjYW0_700b.jpg

OnenaHGvvellCSoG likes this.
  3. Aramoro

Aramoro Member

that dude connected a typewriter to a PC, he is literally a god

are u drunk bruh?

dragonicz likes this.
  4. ailagregorio

ailagregorio New Member

The update sucks! Why change the percent of boxes? Awful move! Should stick with what u guys already put.

Listed likes this.
  5. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Thank god I got 2 relics and bought the rest, LUL

Just end this event already and start working on the next one :D:D:D

6. Listed

Listed New Member

Dear GM,
    I get it...the rate for A was too big (in your opinion) but from 12-15 A's/stack of B boxes to 0-4/stack is a little bit lower don't you think?
    And i get that ppl didn't invested that much to buy Decoration boxes from IM....but still...here are new players....non-donators....give every1 a chance to get those good Relics and clothes...
    I thought this was supposed to be Christmass event when everybody gets something....but looks like we get only dissapointements. I suggest you rise the drop rate for Santa Box.....leave A.
    Make your players happy.

7. Aramoro

Aramoro Member

i think this has lost meaning, my whole inventory is full of boxes, and some ppl have way more

8. smekan

smekan New Member

Also what is funny is that in the original event post the D box showed only 1 sock and bell and that's why without even testing people were complaining.Then people noticed you can get infinite boxes and started posting on the forums and i noticed the post had changed and the D box said you get 2 socks and bells now after the maintanance and after fixing the mistake they reverted the post to its original form of only getting 1 sock and bell from D box (this also shows a lack of connection/communication between the devs and the forum management)

Perfection likes this.
  9. Neoblad3

Neoblad3 Member

Create rates before update:

to open 1 stack u need still like 10 min

for C stack = 2 D stacks
    for B stack = 4 C stacks ( round 60 B boxes from each stack )
    from B stack you could get like 10-15 A boxes

they hit A grade box pretty hard, now you can get like 0-6 A xox from B stack.

P2W players already bought alot A and B stacks already becouse people was selling them almost for free. The thing is if you got B stack you have double chances get A grade as a mall user, from one box you have chance obtain A box + if you have IM stars you can create guaranteed one from rest of box materials.

For all Pr0 players there, you will reap what you sow now, selling stuff for free will hit you in the back in the end. Same people which was dumping prices and bought your boxes for almost free,now will sell you overpriced relics and make profit from it ( and get good laught ).This community will never learn...

Changing rates in the middle of the event by RedFox staff is good way to see what they really think bout whole f2p and less donating part of our community :(

10. sidealea

sidealea Member

are you even aware how crappy the IM box is? i opened 8k worth of them and got 1 decoration star :D

11. Neoblad3

Neoblad3 Member

Nope and i dont have to, i already saw some players trading 8 soul plates for 8 tiger beads so yeah here you go...

12. raulhellz

raulhellz Member

Pls close the Event , drop rate of rank A an S box sucks i wasted 5 days to open no drops orlese i quit this game .....

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  13. Listed

Listed New Member

Dear GM

We want a good event not this faked up event. RECONSIDER YOUR CHOICES.
    If in 10 hours from now on nothing changes, i'll quit this sv and move to another...I heared about Eclipse.

Peace, I'm Zed

Swim, Arvind and raulhellz like this.
  14. Arvind

Arvind New Member

GM drop rate of the Christmas event box very very less many people are quiting the game already. The the recent update even made it worst not even 1A box from 255b box. Fix the issue soon hopefully help you to understand the players concern.. Many of them quiting

Swim, Listed, KProphetK and 1 other person like this.
  15. MahirAlRahman

MahirAlRahman New Member

I am a pay 2 win player and also feel disappointed about all of this, i agree with all complains regarding this event, it really sucked.

Do something about it, many will quit because of none of Redfox is listening to what players complains. We are trying to do this server better just like you are, but you are only doing it from your perspective... You need to be better in listening to your players cause someday you might have none on this server.

Peace out! Shietsu is here.

Namiko6, Listed and Perfection like this.
  16. raizafaisal

raizafaisal Member

13051730_1045827912164484_468024692658679897_n.jpg what i do ? :(

17. Palabierer

Palabierer New Member

Hello to all GM
    im not the player that complain but with this update you have make a error first you give player hope drop Chance was for all good but now it’s like a cheat on us player that you reduce extrem the drop chance.It was x mas event now it’s to pullin the server for activity that’s better“show“ now you make aktiv player angry and much pay gamer like me.Think about to fix this drop chance that is what I suggest for good vibes in future .
    Regards
    ChienFu

Listed likes this.
  18. SnorlaZ

SnorlaZ New Member

Dear GMs,
    Better keep the previous rate. Do you think people will spend Credit Coins more to buy the boxes from Item mall ? You guys are completely wrong. Do something before you lose everything. I agree money is important but don't make it to fool you. Wake-up GMs. Game population is getting smaller and smaller. Wake-uppppppppp Money hungers.

Thanks.

Listed likes this.
  19. dirk8081

dirk8081 New Member

The people have spoken, and as you can see they are unhappy with the changes. We ask that you Agree to our terms or actions will be taken. we have organized a massive protest against you, and are ready to walk if agreements are not made. servers have been filled with bugs/ errors and nothing has been done for long periods of time, need to resolve the issues. as for drop rates for event items, have been reduced. why? this is an event/ Christmas why reduce chances?

Listed likes this.
  20. ColdWind

ColdWind New Member

Great update GM!
    1 A box from 370 B box!
    I opened more than 200 A box and didnt get S box!
    U guys killing this great game!

Perfection and Listed like this.