Event: 4th Anniversary Celebration

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I was not the only one that claim that... and ofc, all the other posts of videos of auto-loot in dungeons were erased (go in you tube and can see it is possible). I know my right value and don't need a hidden avatar to tell me things about myself. I usually make assessments centers of others when comes to evaluation and I am bossy due my job and that will never change. On the other hand you are just pissed off. Who are you again ? The gold-seller VN people lawyer ? VN community lawyer ? You are an avatar boy with an agenda. That is the truth.

In this game nobody is above other, nobody knows more than others and nobody has superior knowledge. So to clean up after you and your twisted logic which gives me headaches. only when I see sofism, I have moral higher standards and right spine and I tell you this : we have cheaters, players cheats, certain people cheats and we know who cheats. And as many others, I report them too.

As for @Perfection all the server know who you spend time with and who are your masters. Now bite me.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
    DarkestAlan likes this.
  2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I think you live in a virtual world not in real world...

We have pandemic situation all over the world and is not the movie call ~Pandemic~. Also all the stock markets are down and for many days stop to trade for 15 minutes. The supply chains are blocked, economy is down.
    Check CNN, BBC, CBNS, New York Time, The Sun, La Republica and so on.
    And btw freedom of speech in these times is a luxury. All countries are in lock down and military + police are taking over.

Your freedom end when mine begins.

Enjoy the event while you can !

3. tssrreddy

tssrreddy Active Member

you say like you know all counties people are idiots like yours countries sorry to say this but i think you guy over reacting to this in my country all are doing there work and we have good food and all supply which is india no one over reacting like yours and shunting down them self in home

4. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

X3 even(265%off drop+80%set seowang+50%set rank 1+30% epi+100% card+100%band)..I got 45-55 per run....
    What do you think about this after all this terrible investment?

5. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I do not get your reply.
    All borders are closed now.
    Check this out (travel bans all over the world) :
    https://edition.cnn.com/travel/arti...E3vYcsYfmJTcKasyN7oomcP5NJGEYJM_r4EvjzJS9dHy8

As for trade in time of crisis nations nationalized the basic supply and medical like Spain nationalized all the private hospitals, Italy it requisitioned ships and France began to nationalize part of the industry. If you know economy, the economy is globally interconnected and all is linked. There are no orders on the industrial supply chain, meaning it is blocked.This pandemic health crisis will attract the economic crisis all over the world and that already started.

As we speak the death is counting up. Check the map. You think the governments all over the world really jokes on this when only in Italy death toll is over 3,000 in 2 weeks ? We have over 236,000 people confirm with COVID-19 and nobody wants to have Italy situation.
    https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Who do you think jokes right now and it is not serious on this situation as government?

Anyway the 3rd rate countries will suffer the most after all this is over. And is not an over-reaction btw. It is reality.

So better wake up from the virtual reality and check from time to time the real world.

Till this virus go to your country enjoy the event !

6. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Can y'all post none 4th anniversary related post on other threads?????? :D

Perfection likes this.
  7. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I will post soon a video, hang on till we have event.
    In same time don't forget to check the reality too. It is something we should not ignore it. Be aware !

8. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

LOL...
    Yeah everyone go and buy tons of toilet paper now!!!

I bet u took the necessary measures as soon as the virus was known right?

Its the end of the world!!
    Repent urselves!!

9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

All measures in place since Chinese New Year :
    -Risk assessment /done
    -Personal OSH implemented
    -Personal P&L for health and financial crisis/ done
    -Insurance /done
    -All supplies bought (here in west we have also what is call bidet when you run out of toilet paper)
    -Cancel the holiday and getting back the money/ done
    -Respecting the new laws and rules from gov /done
    -Implement of change management at personal and job level/ done
    -Rising awareness : on the way

I am adapting pretty quick, prospecting new things to go for now...
    Oh it is not the end of the world is only a kung-flu... laugh... laugh we will see who will laugh in the end.

Enjoy the event !

10. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

U forgot: Ignorant remarks and fear/ in progress

11. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

My motto for each day always was : Carpe diem ! As tmr is the last day so utile dulci ! Ignorance is a bliss for some people!
    Veni, vidi, vici... event !

12. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

I'm stuck at HM12 and I do red superior GCM runs. It takes me 18mins and usually I get 80 coins during 3X

13. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

I feel you, bro.
    However, today I'm having 0 coins per run and it is 3X event :D
    So, I don't really know what is happening tbh. People say that the map is bugged. I cannot understand how it is possible to have one map bugged from night to day o_O

You can check here my drop rate as of today (21st of March 2020 during 3X event):

BirdbrainX likes this.
  14. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

The entire map is broken. Mobs, mini bosses, bosses, even chests don't give any drops now. ;)

15. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

that's really bad...

16. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hangzhou on Yin and Tao has restated and Golden Time will be activated soon.

naycho and Bankz like this.
  17. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Thanks.

18. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

Mini bosses are missing at GCM.. o_O

19. FlyingSteps

FlyingSteps New Member

As you can see from my profile i don`t like to be on forums, well not even on the game lately.
    But as a (keep) returning player (once a premium user) can`t describe the frustration of having a game in the year of 2020 with so many publishers behind, being as unstable as it is today!
    You can talk about drops, about item craft rate about everything but the main problem in my opinion is the game engine itself. Until that`s sorted the game will be unplayable no matter how much money you will pump in to it.
    Happy whatever...

20. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

The game engine is why we are still playing this instead of for example BDO and all the other newer Martial Arts MMORPGs with their fancy engines. Imho this game just needs less p2w content and more events and lot of useless stuff needs to be removed and some balancing in certain areas need to be done, then we're all fine.

Xadoo likes this.