Elemental - (updated 04/15/22)

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by Windstorm, Mar 28, 2016.

?

Like it?

This poll will close on Jul 15, 2105 at 4:59 PM.
  1. Yes

2. 50/50

3. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MrDaril

MrDaril Member

Needs changes. You have three combos starting with K and all of them start with a different move.
    K is basically the first kick, you can't have a different move every time you do a single kick.
    Would support it if you worked on this.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
    Windstorm likes this.
  2. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

bump

Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
  3. llDARKSTARll

llDARKSTARll New Member

supported lml >_< lml

Windstorm likes this.
  4. SoupRa

SoupRa Member

Support

Windstorm likes this.
  5. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

bump

CaptNugget likes this.
  6. CaptNugget

CaptNugget New Member

Interesting, I also support. Just looks like there's a bit too much going on.. It's better off being a boxed scroll unfortunately..

EDIT: This should be a medal scroll.. Since there hasn't been a medal scroll, this should be the first

Windstorm likes this.
  7. Toonliink21

Toonliink21 New Member

Support ^-^

Windstorm likes this.
  8. Sohoshiro

Sohoshiro Well-Known Member

It's impossible that the first kick of different combo is not the same

tamirtov likes this.
  9. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

bump

10. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Support!

Windstorm likes this.
  11. CityCat

CityCat Member

Hey! Just wanted to share my thoughts and throw in ideas for fun since I really like the idea of different elements in one scroll. You do not have to consider any of them!

PPKP
    The last punch since it's a grab(?), would be awesome if it worked like the Persona exocore grab, excluding the part where you go backwards.

PKKP
    Since the kicks don't knock down, would it be too OP to freeze your opponent afterwards with Blue Skyhorn's freeze duration? Imagined it in my head and would make for a stylish ice combo!
    [​IMG]

KPK
    I want more scrolls to have that tripping the opponent option ><

KKPKK
    Kicks are usually the go to option as a punish so they should be painful!
    Since this game has a bad habit of recycling scrolls, I could imagine the P - spin kick while descending to look like JinTekkyon's descending from KG, so that definitely works.
    The last two kicks could be borrowed from Shaolin Snake's last 2 kicks.
    The kick before the last could be multi hit with Mystic Art's sound effect (the one you hear on the PPK) + white winds circling your character
    and finished off with Shaolin Snake's last kick + a slide backwards with the white trail of wind.
    [​IMG]

Counter and Grab
    That counter is scary!
    I could totally see this scroll having an exocore to go with it, like the Personas i think.
    An exocore that seals to lock players in place like the Seven Nights exocore and blinding them for eternity. =p

This scroll idea seems perfect to throw in an Akuma's Raging Demon reference.
    Counter and then K could cause you to grab your opponent and all they see on their screen is a Seal with a black background (Like the Z exocore's dash), afterwards they land flat on the ground where they were countered.
    [​IMG]

Another counter idea after the regular counter could be a quick movement going over your opponent like Shaolin Snake's grab
    [​IMG]

Not sure how blinds would be implemented with the grab bugs that happen =[ Would be cool though.

Nanmuing with the seal on you seems so badass! I've always wanted that avalon seal thingy just for looks, but bleh avalon...

Overall, Iove the ideas you have so far and the juggle launch is my favorite part, maybe because of how epic Sakura looks in that game ahah.

I Support!

Last edited: May 30, 2016
    tamirtov likes this.
  12. phienex

phienex New Member

erhm what grab makes no sense o_o

"User grabs opponent and slams their body right behind them, shoving a right hand in their face which blinds them with (refer to RaVeN exocore's V skill) a Crescent Symbol for 1 second. Blinds the enemy with Darkness."

so you grab someone slam their body behind them (Da fuq does that mean o_o) and while doing this you shove a right hand on their face i couldn't possibly understand this unless you gave me visuals (also "User grabs opponent" i thought this was the grab also who is "them" user or the person being grabbed)
    the grab is confusing imo otherwise i'd support

Windstorm likes this.
  13. Sugar

Sugar Active Member

SUPPORTT

Windstorm likes this.
  14. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

Rare bump.

15. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

bump

16. Baka1fred

Baka1fred New Member

i readed the name as RULE OF NATURE

BJJFromGJJ and Windstorm like this.
  17. SimplyMe

SimplyMe New Member

Tried too much, and forgot the basics of every scroll lmao... I think you should start over and be smart this time ^^ 50/50 ...as it has potential

18. Gearman

Gearman Active Member

I voted no but I guess I can point somethings out and ask questions.

Main Punch Combo
    360 TKD this looks more like Blackout's Roundhouse imo
    The final attack is animated as a left then a right

Main Kick Combo - Wind
    That is actually two spin kicks in the animations
    That is actually a reverse roundhouse in the animation

The Launcher
    Is the knuckle enhances similar to Shaolin Snake's pose change, the first K command in all of it's punch combos?If so, the pose change seems wasted as it can be the twin punches startup animation or charge for them if kept in?
    Why is the 2-hit in the middle of the combo chargeable when the reward of the combo itself is a launcher plus its a kick combo so it not that you could block it after the first hit?

K~G
    The K~G special has two-three step preparations before attacking. By this I mean you crouch then you put a hand down then attack or SFX then attack. Seem like a very slow chain of commands like Xingyiquan's special charge then punch.

The Grab
    User flips the opponent over their shoulder (like Judo's Back Grab) landing directly behind the user, then shoves their right hand in their face, blinding them with a Crescent Symbol (refer to RaVeN exocore's V skill) for 1 second. Blinds the enemy with Darkness.

User swiftly shoulder tackle the opponent but it doesn't knockdown, then spins around(this is worded as the user is doing it) and snaps their fingers in their(opponent) face, triggering the Crescent Symbol effect. Does not knock down.
    That is what you meant by this grab right? I say tackle as it sounds like its something like Night Wolf's Shoulder without the knockdown or SFX.

Others
    The tip combo and main juggle are currently missing the (K) for the ground hit.

Now the The tip combo doesn't seem like it would work that well after one time as the the evasion ends the command chain this is an easy problem the will be troublesome as it has none of the properties that other evasion skills have when in combos these are panic predicting to finisher, retreating from a combo that was blocked instead of using the finisher. Basically dodge skills without anything to follow are not that great.
    Ex.
    Pencak Silat dodge is to avoid being punish for doing to finisher and maybe to get away from an edge if close to it.
    Cyclone and Xero Discus have dodges to panic predict

Ice to evasion would have similar problems unless it works like Redemption's K~G P which causes damage to phase through.

I can see an easy problem with the blinding perk as it would almost make it pointless to use saver as you wouldn't be able to see, hell it would make any recovery tactic null with you not being able to see.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  19. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

bump